Premature Pre-Season Pre Season Pridictions
-
-
Sounds like PCP
-
Sounds like PCP
LSD, with good afterburner doses of mescaline and mushrooms.
PG- tell you what- call up Vegas, and put a $5 bet on that. If you're right, I think you may be able to retire. The odds of that happening are astronomical against.
FYI, the Vegas over\under is currently six wins.
-
-
I'm going to make a bold prediction this year because I'm feeling the energy this year. We've changed the cursed name of the stadium, we've upgraded coaches on both sides of the ball, got a headcoach that gets it in Cleveland. He's a guy that I really like, a guy that I could give some time to work out the kinks and have a elongated stay as Head Coach. We've got an owner that, weather he's innocent or guilty- he's a guy that will do anything to get ahead and win. That's what I like about what we're doing. Even Banner is giving me good vibes, he seems like a little man with a mentality of Napoleon.
I'm excited for this Season. Hell, Colt and Cribbs and Dawson are gone. It is what it is. Weeden is our Ol' Boy now and may God bless his silly ass to bring us a championship, like right now! It's TIME Dawgs~ It's our Time.
16 - 0 THIS YEAR BOYS ~ UNDEAFETED ~ CLEVELAND GONNA ROCK THIS BITCH!!!
I'm going to make a bold prediction this year because I'm feeling the energy this year. We've changed the cursed name of the stadium, we've upgraded coaches on both sides of the ball, got a headcoach that gets it in Cleveland. He's a guy that I really like, a guy that I could give some time to work out the kinks and have a elongated stay as Head Coach. We've got an owner that, weather he's innocent or guilty- he's a guy that will do anything to get ahead and win. That's what I like about what we're doing. Even Banner is giving me good vibes, he seems like a little man with a mentality of Napoleon.
I'm excited for this Season. Hell, Colt and Cribbs and Dawson are gone. It is what it is. Weeden is our Ol' Boy now and may God bless his silly ass to bring us a championship, like right now! It's TIME Dawgs~ It's our Time.
16 - 0 THIS YEAR BOYS ~ UNDEAFETED ~ CLEVELAND GONNA ROCK THIS BITCH!!!
"UNDEAFETED" ? ...as in 'no longer falling upon deaf ears'? No such word.lol
The browns are always changing something though...except they ignored changing the one thing that will make them a winner.
-
I'm all for enthusiasm. 16-0 sounds good too me also.
-
Its the same person who predicted Colt would take us to the promise land. Love the optimism tho.
-
I'm going to make a bold prediction this year because I'm feeling the energy this year. We've changed the cursed name of the stadium, we've upgraded coaches on both sides of the ball, got a headcoach that gets it in Cleveland. He's a guy that I really like, a guy that I could give some time to work out the kinks and have a elongated stay as Head Coach. We've got an owner that, weather he's innocent or guilty- he's a guy that will do anything to get ahead and win. That's what I like about what we're doing. Even Banner is giving me good vibes, he seems like a little man with a mentality of Napoleon.
I'm excited for this Season. Hell, Colt and Cribbs and Dawson are gone. It is what it is. Weeden is our Ol' Boy now and may God bless his silly ass to bring us a championship, like right now! It's TIME Dawgs~ It's our Time.
16 - 0 THIS YEAR BOYS ~ UNDEAFETED ~ CLEVELAND GONNA ROCK THIS BITCH!!!
"UNDEAFETED" ? ...as in 'no longer falling upon deaf ears'? No such word.lol
The browns are always changing something though...except they ignored changing the one thing that will make them a winner.
-
Sounds like PCP
LSD, with good afterburner doses of mescaline and mushrooms.
PG- tell you what- call up Vegas, and put a $5 bet on that. If you're right, I think you may be able to retire. The odds of that happening are astronomical against.
FYI, the Vegas over\under is currently six wins.
LSD, with good afterburner doses of mescaline and mushrooms.
PG- tell you what- call up Vegas, and put a $5 bet on that. If you're right, I think you may be able to retire. The odds of that happening are astronomical against.
FYI, the Vegas over\under is currently six wins.
Nah, he has been dipping into some of Walter White's Crystal Blue Persuasion.
-
I'm going to make a bold prediction this year because I'm feeling the energy this year. We've changed the cursed name of the stadium, we've upgraded coaches on both sides of the ball, got a headcoach that gets it in Cleveland. He's a guy that I really like, a guy that I could give some time to work out the kinks and have a elongated stay as Head Coach. We've got an owner that, weather he's innocent or guilty- he's a guy that will do anything to get ahead and win. That's what I like about what we're doing. Even Banner is giving me good vibes, he seems like a little man with a mentality of Napoleon.
I'm excited for this Season. Hell, Colt and Cribbs and Dawson are gone. It is what it is. Weeden is our Ol' Boy now and may God bless his silly ass to bring us a championship, like right now! It's TIME Dawgs~ It's our Time.
16 - 0 THIS YEAR BOYS ~ UNDEAFETED ~ CLEVELAND GONNA ROCK THIS BITCH!!!
"UNDEAFETED" ? ...as in 'no longer falling upon deaf ears'? No such word.lol
The browns are always changing something though...except they ignored changing the one thing that will make them a winner.
"UNDEAFETED" ? ...as in 'no longer falling upon deaf ears'? No such word.lol
The browns are always changing something though...except they ignored changing the one thing that will make them a winner.
I just read this and just got what you were saying! LOL- Oh man, I busted up. Undeafeted? LOL
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login