Truncated Trivia, Browns/Colts
-
I will just do a short set of Trivia questions now, re Browns/Colts. Perhaps too many questions blows too many people's minds. Just 5 here:
1. What is the Browns/Colts record, head to head, in the regular season?
2. What is the Browns/Colts record, head to head, in the post season?
3. What former Browns QB was also at some point the primary starting QB for the Colts for a few years?
4. Two players made the Pro Bowl as members of the B/I Colts who, also at some point in time, also played for the Browns. Name these two players. Hint: they are both, really, rather obscure.
5. The B/I Colts have had more #1 overall picks in the draft than any other franchise, with 7.
Simply name as many of these 7 as you can.
-
go
-
I will just do a short set of Trivia questions now, re Browns/Colts. Perhaps too many questions blows too many people's minds. Just 5 here:
1. What is the Browns/Colts record, head to head, in the regular season?
2. What is the Browns/Colts record, head to head, in the post season?
3. What former Browns QB was also at some point the primary starting QB for the Colts for a few years?
4. Two players made the Pro Bowl as members of the B/I Colts who, also at some point in time, also played for the Browns. Name these two players. Hint: they are both, really, rather obscure.
5. The B/I Colts have had more #1 overall picks in the draft than any other franchise, with 7.
Simply name as many of these 7 as you can.
I will just do a short set of Trivia questions now, re Browns/Colts. Perhaps too many questions blows too many people's minds. Just 5 here:
No Guts, No Glory here I see. Answers:
1. What is the Browns/Colts record, head to head, in the regular season?
The Browns have won 14, the Colts 13
2. What is the Browns/Colts record, head to head, in the post season?
Tied up 2-2:
1964 Browns 27 Colts 0 NFL title game
1968 Colts 34 Browns 0 NFL/NFC conference title game
1971 Colts 20 Browns 3 Division round game
1987 Browns 38 Colts 21 Division round game.
3. What former Browns QB was also at some point the primary starting QB for the Colts for a few years?
Mike Pagel
4. Two players made the Pro Bowl as members of the B/I Colts who, also at some point in time, also played for the Browns. Name these two players. Hint: they are both, really, rather obscure.
Bert Reichichar
Chris Gardocki
5. The B/I Colts have had more #1 overall picks in the draft than any other franchise, with 7.
Simply name as many of these 7 as you can.
1955 George Shaw Oregon
1967 Bubba Smith Michigan St.
1983 John Elway Stanford
1990 Jeff George, Illinois
1992 Steve Emtman Washington
1998 Peyton Manning Tennessee
2012 Andrew Luck Stanford
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login