The Final Four
-
And then there were 4......and 3 out of the 4 come from Northeast Ohio. On History's Top Shot.
William Bethards from Fredericksburg VA was eliminated in last night's show.
The Final 4 are:
Gary Quesenberry, Cleveland Ohio
Brian Zins, Girard Ohio
Chris Cerino, Wadsworth, Ohio
Phil Morden, Milford, Michigan
I would say that same ratio applies to football. Three good players come from Ohio to 1 good one from Michigan.
-
Note, they started with 16 participants from all around the country....even from Venezuela. So NEO is showing proud.
-
I thought cerino would win. I'm disappointed
-
I thought cerino would win. I'm disappointed
I thought cerino would win. I'm disappointed
He caught stuck on the crossbow loading process and that killed him. I understand that Quesenberry too lives in Medina County. (of all the millions of people in this country...two out of the last 4 live in the same county as I do. Oorah.
-
I really thought Kelly was the best shooter. He also lost on a flukey weapon, to a sub standard shooter in Adam. This is why I don't think this show, while highly cool, actually represents the best shooter in the end.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login