New Logo
-

not really an inspiring logo. More creepy
-

not really an inspiring logo. More creepy
not really an inspiring logo. More creepy
creepingly gay
-
Isn't that the same thing?
-
and you wonder tampa why people hate your GAY uniform threads.
i guees with a needle and thread in your hand there ain't no stopping you.
BTW the artist that did the new version of the 'brownie' sucks. i could fall asleep and scribble better shit than that with my drool.
-
That "evil" Brownie isn't all that new. I have seen it around for years.
-
-
and you wonder tampa why people hate your GAY uniform threads.
i guees with a needle and thread in your hand there ain't no stopping you.
BTW the artist that did the new version of the 'brownie' sucks. i could fall asleep and scribble better shit than that with my drool.
and you wonder tampa why people hate your GAY uniform threads.
i guees with a needle and thread in your hand there ain't no stopping you.
BTW the artist that did the new version of the 'brownie' sucks. i could fall asleep and scribble better shit than that with my drool.
LOL seems to me that you are the only one that is HATING, I just put it out there for others to enjoy or hate. Does not bother me what so ever. FYI The Browns were not always orange and brown..... Matter a fact I think I am going to bring that up next
-
and you wonder tampa why people hate your GAY uniform threads.
i guees with a needle and thread in your hand there ain't no stopping you.
BTW the artist that did the new version of the 'brownie' sucks. i could fall asleep and scribble better shit than that with my drool.
LOL seems to me that you are the only one that is HATING, I just put it out there for others to enjoy or hate. Does not bother me what so ever. FYI The Browns were not always orange and brown..... Matter a fact I think I am going to bring that up next
. FYI The Browns were not always orange and brown..... Matter a fact I think I am going to bring that up next
I would be real interested to hear this.
Zombo
-
Zombo, you live relatively close to Tampa, go bitch slap this guy please.
-
Zombo, you live relatively close to Tampa, go bitch slap this guy please.
Zombo, you live relatively close to Tampa, go bitch slap this guy please.
LOL -I promise that would not be a good idea, Matter a fact I wanna bet I more than likely have met Zombo if he has gone to tribe games and Browns games in Tampa..
Better yet why dont you come down here and Bitch slap me....LMAO boy that would be fun
-
Zombo, you live relatively close to Tampa, go bitch slap this guy please.
LOL -I promise that would not be a good idea, Matter a fact I wanna bet I more than likely have met Zombo if he has gone to tribe games and Browns games in Tampa..
Better yet why dont you come down here and Bitch slap me....LMAO boy that would be fun
LOL -I promise that would not be a good idea, Matter a fact I wanna bet I more than likely have met Zombo if he has gone to tribe games and Browns games in Tampa..
Better yet why dont you come down here and Bitch slap me....LMAO boy that would be fun
How about if I take care of both or all y'all.
-
where do you live?
street address and everything like that.
PM me. i'm not a scared.
-
Just sent it to you, You crack me up....You might be the biggest POS on this board. You bash everything people put on here. You think you are better than everybody else. You want to play the name calling game. You hide behind your Computer. On top of that I am a bigger moron for falling for your stup[id comments all the time. This point forward I will just ignore you. You are what is wrong with Cleveland Fans, explains alot since your from NY....
-
Just sent it to you, You crack me up....You might be the biggest POS on this board. You bash everything people put on here. You think you are better than everybody else. You want to play the name calling game. You hide behind your Computer. On top of that I am a bigger moron for falling for your stup[id comments all the time. This point forward I will just ignore you. You are what is wrong with Cleveland Fans, explains alot since your from NY....
Just sent it to you, You crack me up....You might be the biggest POS on this board. You bash everything people put on here. You think you are better than everybody else. You want to play the name calling game. You hide behind your Computer. On top of that I am a bigger moron for falling for your stup[id comments all the time. This point forward I will just ignore you. You are what is wrong with Cleveland Fans, explains alot since your from NY....
anything to stop reading your immature gay posts!
see you in cleveland at the cincy game.
-
. FYI The Browns were not always orange and brown..... Matter a fact I think I am going to bring that up next
I would be real interested to hear this.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I would be real interested to hear this.
Zombo
The Browns enter the NFL in 1950. Just before start of season, the League adopts the use of a white football for night games begining in the 1950 Season.
Beacause of the white football, the NFL prohibits the use of white helmets for the night gamse so while waiting for the new orange helmets that they ordered, they have to paint their white helmets orange for their first ever NFL Regular Season Game vs the Philadelphia Eagles who were the 1949 NFL Champions.
It was scheduled on a Saturday Night before the rest of the NFL starts the next day. The Browns go on to win 35-10. The Browns go on with the two helmet setup for the 1950 and 1951 Seasons.
-

White Helmet
-

White Helmet

White Helmet
yeah.
so why not have a 'throwback' week with those unis?
no one is against that. it's your constant yapperring about changing the browns gear forever. and ever, and ever.
-
Fact Browns Uniforms have not always been Orange Helmets, thats all I am saying
-
we get it.
one weekend throwback uni shit is cool.
but to change it altogether is nuts.
did you see some of the god awful throwback unis worn by other teams in the past couple of years?
pittspuke was one of the worse.

and they were done by nike.
goes to show you you can have all the money in the world but still have bad taste.
-
Zombo said:
I would be real interested to hear this.
Zombo
The Browns enter the NFL in 1950. Just before start of season, the League adopts the use of a white football for night games begining in the 1950 Season.
Beacause of the white football, the NFL prohibits the use of white helmets for the night gamse so while waiting for the new orange helmets that they ordered, they have to paint their white helmets orange for their first ever NFL Regular Season Game vs the Philadelphia Eagles who were the 1949 NFL Champions.
It was scheduled on a Saturday Night before the rest of the NFL starts the next day. The Browns go on to win 35-10. The Browns go on with the two helmet setup for the 1950 and 1951 Seasons.
The Browns enter the NFL in 1950. Just before start of season, the League adopts the use of a white football for night games begining in the 1950 Season.
Beacause of the white football, the NFL prohibits the use of white helmets for the night gamse so while waiting for the new orange helmets that they ordered, they have to paint their white helmets orange for their first ever NFL Regular Season Game vs the Philadelphia Eagles who were the 1949 NFL Champions.
It was scheduled on a Saturday Night before the rest of the NFL starts the next day. The Browns go on to win 35-10. The Browns go on with the two helmet setup for the 1950 and 1951 Seasons.
White?
That was color that wasn't brown or orange?
Goofball.
...But good story. I like the young guys knowing their history.
Zombo
--Assuming you are young if you think you can take us
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login