Skip to content

New Logo

The Browns Board
52 13 2.1k
  • 534956_10151659345444081_1332823003_n.jp

  • uber cool,Tamps...good job!

  • New one looks like has aids and is about to fizzle out.

  • The new one looks like a crackhead

  • 1317393528217_leprechaunhood2x1_640_320.

  • If your asking what I like better I say old.

    At first I thought the new one was a cat in a witch costume...

  • @mld-woody said:

    1317393528217_leprechaunhood2x1_640_320.

    not really an inspiring logo. More creepy

  • @mld-woody said:

    1317393528217_leprechaunhood2x1_640_320.

    not really an inspiring logo. More creepy

    @browns149 said:

    not really an inspiring logo. More creepy

    creepingly gay

  • Isn't that the same thing?

  • and you wonder tampa why people hate your GAY uniform threads.

    i guees with a needle and thread in your hand there ain't no stopping you.

    BTW the artist that did the new version of the 'brownie' sucks. i could fall asleep and scribble better shit than that with my drool.

  • That "evil" Brownie isn't all that new. I have seen it around for years.

  • @mld-woody said:

    1317393528217_leprechaunhood2x1_640_320.

    "i want me pot 'o gold!"

    (or how about just some pot?)

  • and you wonder tampa why people hate your GAY uniform threads.

    i guees with a needle and thread in your hand there ain't no stopping you.

    BTW the artist that did the new version of the 'brownie' sucks. i could fall asleep and scribble better shit than that with my drool.

    @miktoxic said:

    and you wonder tampa why people hate your GAY uniform threads.

    i guees with a needle and thread in your hand there ain't no stopping you.

    BTW the artist that did the new version of the 'brownie' sucks. i could fall asleep and scribble better shit than that with my drool.

    LOL seems to me that you are the only one that is HATING, I just put it out there for others to enjoy or hate. Does not bother me what so ever. FYI The Browns were not always orange and brown..... Matter a fact I think I am going to bring that up next

  • @miktoxic said:

    and you wonder tampa why people hate your GAY uniform threads.

    i guees with a needle and thread in your hand there ain't no stopping you.

    BTW the artist that did the new version of the 'brownie' sucks. i could fall asleep and scribble better shit than that with my drool.

    LOL seems to me that you are the only one that is HATING, I just put it out there for others to enjoy or hate. Does not bother me what so ever. FYI The Browns were not always orange and brown..... Matter a fact I think I am going to bring that up next

    @tampadawgs said:

    . FYI The Browns were not always orange and brown..... Matter a fact I think I am going to bring that up next

    I would be real interested to hear this.

    Zombo

  • Zombo, you live relatively close to Tampa, go bitch slap this guy please.

  • Zombo, you live relatively close to Tampa, go bitch slap this guy please.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Zombo, you live relatively close to Tampa, go bitch slap this guy please.

    LOL -I promise that would not be a good idea, Matter a fact I wanna bet I more than likely have met Zombo if he has gone to tribe games and Browns games in Tampa..

    Better yet why dont you come down here and Bitch slap me....LMAO boy that would be fun

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Zombo, you live relatively close to Tampa, go bitch slap this guy please.

    LOL -I promise that would not be a good idea, Matter a fact I wanna bet I more than likely have met Zombo if he has gone to tribe games and Browns games in Tampa..

    Better yet why dont you come down here and Bitch slap me....LMAO boy that would be fun

    @tampadawgs said:

    LOL -I promise that would not be a good idea, Matter a fact I wanna bet I more than likely have met Zombo if he has gone to tribe games and Browns games in Tampa..

    Better yet why dont you come down here and Bitch slap me....LMAO boy that would be fun

    How about if I take care of both or all y'all.

  • where do you live?

    street address and everything like that.

    PM me. i'm not a scared.

  • Just sent it to you, You crack me up....You might be the biggest POS on this board. You bash everything people put on here. You think you are better than everybody else. You want to play the name calling game. You hide behind your Computer. On top of that I am a bigger moron for falling for your stup[id comments all the time. This point forward I will just ignore you. You are what is wrong with Cleveland Fans, explains alot since your from NY....

  • Just sent it to you, You crack me up....You might be the biggest POS on this board. You bash everything people put on here. You think you are better than everybody else. You want to play the name calling game. You hide behind your Computer. On top of that I am a bigger moron for falling for your stup[id comments all the time. This point forward I will just ignore you. You are what is wrong with Cleveland Fans, explains alot since your from NY....

    @tampadawgs said:

    Just sent it to you, You crack me up....You might be the biggest POS on this board. You bash everything people put on here. You think you are better than everybody else. You want to play the name calling game. You hide behind your Computer. On top of that I am a bigger moron for falling for your stup[id comments all the time. This point forward I will just ignore you. You are what is wrong with Cleveland Fans, explains alot since your from NY....

    anything to stop reading your immature gay posts!

    see you in cleveland at the cincy game.