Browns Cuts
-
Zombo said:
Norwood gone.
Good news for Josh Cooper I imagine.
Zombo
Norwood sucks,,,
-
Zombo said:
Norwood gone.
Good news for Josh Cooper I imagine.
Zombo
Norwood sucks,,,
-
must be incredibly easy to make it on an NFL roster if one who "sucks" can slide in. Norwood is a great athlete, hope he gets on with another team
He was nothing special..I'm sure you'll get over him...
-
Still waiting on announcement from Browns with todays cuts. I know they have to do something about 7-8 more players. But, in the interim, here are a few names available. What do you think about them?:
CB Will Blackmon cut by Seahawks
FS Markell Martin cut by Titan
TE Mickey Shuler cut by Cards
OG Otis Hudson cut by Bengals
RB Davin Meggett cut by Colts
And here is a link to all the other recent transactions....Any names look tempting?:
-
Billy Cundiff
-
-
I dont post on here much, because people think I spam the site, but I can confirm both of these cuts
I talked to both of them earlier. They were released 2 hours ago.
http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/browns_release_preseason_hero_cordell_roberson/14377112
Why, with only 35 posts would people think you spam the site? What does that mean with my nearly 16,000 posts?
Why, with only 35 posts would people think you spam the site? What does that mean with my nearly 16,000 posts?
Superspam?
-
-
The two guys we picks up. The Punter seems to have had a good preseason thus far.
Hazel, a 6-5, 227-pound outside linebacker from Western Michigan, was waived by the Jaguars Sunday. Signed as a non-drafted free agent by Jacksonville following the 2013 draft, he had four tackles this preseason. In college, Hazel played 49 games with 19 starts, posting 104 tackles (55 solo), 24 tackles for loss, 17.5 sacks, six pass breakups, seven forced fumbles and one fumble recovery. He also saw action on the WMU basketball team during the 2012-13 season. Hazel was all-county in both football and basketball at South Miami (Fla.) High School.
Schmidt, a 5-11, 220-pound punter in his rookie season out of California-Davis, originally signed with the 49ers as an undrafted free agent on July 15. He appeared in all three of San Francisco’s preseason games and booted four punts for 201 yards (50.3 average) with a net of 47.0 yards, landing two inside the 20-yard line. At UC-Davis, Schmidt set a school record with a 41.1-yard career gross average. A native of Bakersfield, Calif., he graduated from Liberty High School.
-
Marecic has been cut.
Hardesty on Season ending IR
WR Croom cut
OL Ryan Miller cut
More here:
-
A punter cut by the 49ers is a guy you go after because you know he got beat out by one of, or the best in the league.
-
A punter cut by the 49ers is a guy you go after because you know he got beat out by one of, or the best in the league.
-
A punter cut by the 49ers is a guy you go after because you know he got beat out by one of, or the best in the league.
-
So... who are our RBs?? Richardson and .............
-
-
The cuts aren't done until this weekend, so let's just see what happens. We could see any number of changes.
Mike
-
Zombo said:
Jackson
Maysonet
Cook
I know .. not awe-inspiring.
Z
I know the names, but seriously... this is not good. But like Canton said, the roster is still going to change a bit before Week 1
-
So far I'm only liking Joe McKnight as a possible addition of those that have been cut. Averages 4.5 YPA rushing over 3 seasons and has over 1,000 yds and 1 TD returning kickoffs over the past 2 seasons with the Jets. I'm sure there may be better, but he seems like a possibility as he at least brings some experience to the table.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login