Skip to content

Mt. Rushmore?

The Browns Board
11 4 754
  • mnXkMvNdOYGpFkBitcy7mgQ.jpgJefferson (John)

  • keith_lincoln_1965_10_01.jpgLincoln (Keith)

  • IMG_9337.jpg

    Roosevelt (Naaman)

  • Now you need to photoshop all four onto a mountain.

    Zombo

  • Now you need to photoshop all four onto a mountain.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Now you need to photoshop all four onto a mountain.

    Zombo

    I am not that tech savvy. I give full permission to anyone else who wants to do that.

  • Here is the Washington I should use:

    442092.jpg

    Ted Washington played for the Browns. As does Naaman. And John Jefferson spent a year here. But no Lincoln's played for the Browns. In fact, only 2 Lincoln's ever played in the NFL...the better known one being Keith Lincoln of the Charger. Lincoln and Lowe were the Chargers running back duo in the mid 60s.....when they won their only title.

  • Here is the Washington I should use:

    442092.jpg

    Ted Washington played for the Browns. As does Naaman. And John Jefferson spent a year here. But no Lincoln's played for the Browns. In fact, only 2 Lincoln's ever played in the NFL...the better known one being Keith Lincoln of the Charger. Lincoln and Lowe were the Chargers running back duo in the mid 60s.....when they won their only title.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is the Washington I should use:

    442092.jpg

    Ted Washington played for the Browns. As does Naaman. And John Jefferson spent a year here. But no Lincoln's played for the Browns. In fact, only 2 Lincoln's ever played in the NFL...the better known one being Keith Lincoln of the Charger. Lincoln and Lowe were the Chargers running back duo in the mid 60s.....when they won their only title.

    What about a first name, Lincoln?

    Zombo

  • Here is the Washington I should use:

    442092.jpg

    Ted Washington played for the Browns. As does Naaman. And John Jefferson spent a year here. But no Lincoln's played for the Browns. In fact, only 2 Lincoln's ever played in the NFL...the better known one being Keith Lincoln of the Charger. Lincoln and Lowe were the Chargers running back duo in the mid 60s.....when they won their only title.

    @the-gipper said:

    Here is the Washington I should use:

    442092.jpg

    Ted Washington played for the Browns. As does Naaman. And John Jefferson spent a year here. But no Lincoln's played for the Browns. In fact, only 2 Lincoln's ever played in the NFL...the better known one being Keith Lincoln of the Charger. Lincoln and Lowe were the Chargers running back duo in the mid 60s.....when they won their only title.

    That dude's gut is as big as Mt. Rushmore

  • "Honest Abe" Elam?

    abe-elam.jpg

  • Roosevelt Grier

    post-5619-0-58761000-1377984395_thumb.jpg