Late Roster Moves Thread
-
According to MKC, the Browns have claimed 6 players off of Waivers, but haven't announced them all yet :
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/team/1378058943-408-796/browns-claim-rookie-center-patrick.html
Looking for K & CB I hope.
-
Latest word is we just released LB Fort and picked up LB Brandon Magee from Dallas . . .
http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2013/9/1/4683380/browns-appear-to-waive-ilb-l-j-fort
-
Don't know if this is real or not:
Well it's been fun SF and thanks for all the love & support! Just got the word and now Off to Cleveland to start over!! Here we go #Browns
Okay, this one seems to be confirmed.
-
Magee is more of Horton's kind of linebacker (225, quick) than Fort, so good trade out. Rainey was a fantastic add. Don't know much about the other guy. If we signed 6 guys on waivers, we have a couple more to find out about. Oh, yeah, the Green Bay G/C... knew we'd be getting one of those.
Good job, Browns. Little things matter. In each case so far, these teams really wanted to put these guys on their practice squads.
-
Just picked up TE Keavon Milton from Saints according to MKC.
WTF?
a TE @ 6' 4" & 293lbs

-
y not go ahead and pick up dwyer he would be a good back-up
-
I've been looking for the latest Browns depth chart eveywhere but I can't seem to find anything.
Anybody can update me on OL and RBs?
Thanks.
-
I want to see us go with Kicker by committee. We'll get to see if Weeden, Little, Mingo, or any others that want to try it, can kick a football. Shit, it is only three points, and I was tired of seeing our team settle on field goals anyways.
-
I've been looking for the latest Browns depth chart eveywhere but I can't seem to find anything.
Anybody can update me on OL and RBs?
Thanks.
I've been looking for the latest Browns depth chart eveywhere but I can't seem to find anything.
Anybody can update me on OL and RBs?
Thanks.
O-line - Joe Thomas, John Greco, Alex Mack, Oniel Cousins, Mitchell Schwartz
Rashard Butler, Garrett Gilkey, Patrick Lewis C/G, Martin Wallace T
Shawn Lauvao, Jason Pinkston
RB - TRich, Bobby Rainey, Dennis Johnson
-
I've been looking for the latest Browns depth chart eveywhere but I can't seem to find anything.
Anybody can update me on OL and RBs?
Thanks.
O-line - Joe Thomas, John Greco, Alex Mack, Oniel Cousins, Mitchell Schwartz
Rashard Butler, Garrett Gilkey, Patrick Lewis C/G, Martin Wallace T
Shawn Lauvao, Jason Pinkston
RB - TRich, Bobby Rainey, Dennis Johnson
-
who??
They actually look like good prospects that had no chance on the depth charts of Houston and Baltimore.
I miss Dion Lewis, but I'd rather have these guys than retread Jackson or gimp Hardesty.
Not worried about RB. Not worried about guard.
Worried about corner, WR depth, and the fact that I can't even draft a Browns fantasy kicker ... because we don't have one.
Zombo
--Not really worried about kicker, but I fell sorry for the 53rd guy on the roster when we get one.
-
who??
They actually look like good prospects that had no chance on the depth charts of Houston and Baltimore.
I miss Dion Lewis, but I'd rather have these guys than retread Jackson or gimp Hardesty.
Not worried about RB. Not worried about guard.
Worried about corner, WR depth, and the fact that I can't even draft a Browns fantasy kicker ... because we don't have one.
Zombo
--Not really worried about kicker, but I fell sorry for the 53rd guy on the roster when we get one.
Zombo said:
They actually look like good prospects that had no chance on the depth charts of Houston and Baltimore.
I miss Dion Lewis, but I'd rather have these guys than retread Jackson or gimp Hardesty.
Not worried about RB. Not worried about guard.
Worried about corner, WR depth, and the fact that I can't even draft a Browns fantasy kicker ... because we don't have one.
Zombo
--Not really worried about kicker, but I fell sorry for the 53rd guy on the roster when we get one.
It's like being Mr. Irrelevant, getting cut for a kicker.
-
I've been looking for the latest Browns depth chart eveywhere but I can't seem to find anything.
Anybody can update me on OL and RBs?
Thanks.
O-line - Joe Thomas, John Greco, Alex Mack, Oniel Cousins, Mitchell Schwartz
Rashard Butler, Garrett Gilkey, Patrick Lewis C/G, Martin Wallace T
Shawn Lauvao, Jason Pinkston
RB - TRich, Bobby Rainey, Dennis Johnson
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login