Skip to content

Late Roster Moves Thread

The Browns Board
35 15 1.6k
  • Latest word is we just released LB Fort and picked up LB Brandon Magee from Dallas . . .

    http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2013/9/1/4683380/browns-appear-to-waive-ilb-l-j-fort

  • Don't know if this is real or not:

    MarQueis Gray ‏@MarQueisG 1h

    Well it's been fun SF and thanks for all the love & support! Just got the word and now Off to Cleveland to start over!! Here we go #Browns

    Okay, this one seems to be confirmed.

  • Magee is more of Horton's kind of linebacker (225, quick) than Fort, so good trade out. Rainey was a fantastic add. Don't know much about the other guy. If we signed 6 guys on waivers, we have a couple more to find out about. Oh, yeah, the Green Bay G/C... knew we'd be getting one of those.

    Good job, Browns. Little things matter. In each case so far, these teams really wanted to put these guys on their practice squads.

  • Gray was a QB and WR at Minnesota, goes 243 now and I seen as a TE/FB. Might be headed for the practice squad.

  • Practice Squad so far sounds like:

    WR Jasper Collins

    S Jamoris Slaughter (so we didn't lose him after all)

    CB Terence Frederick

    Browns have certainly been active today, still need a K, and we have 13 OL

  • Just picked up TE Keavon Milton from Saints according to MKC.

    WTF?

    a TE @ 6' 4" & 293lbs 😕

    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8769/keavon-milton

  • y not go ahead and pick up dwyer he would be a good back-up

  • Because we picked up 2 guys from teams utilizing feature backs who were cuts because of the numbers game, rather than a jag from a team with no running game.

  • I've been looking for the latest Browns depth chart eveywhere but I can't seem to find anything.

    Anybody can update me on OL and RBs?

    Thanks.

  • I want to see us go with Kicker by committee. We'll get to see if Weeden, Little, Mingo, or any others that want to try it, can kick a football. Shit, it is only three points, and I was tired of seeing our team settle on field goals anyways.

  • I've been looking for the latest Browns depth chart eveywhere but I can't seem to find anything.

    Anybody can update me on OL and RBs?

    Thanks.

    @the-italian-dawgpound said:

    I've been looking for the latest Browns depth chart eveywhere but I can't seem to find anything.

    Anybody can update me on OL and RBs?

    Thanks.

    O-line - Joe Thomas, John Greco, Alex Mack, Oniel Cousins, Mitchell Schwartz

    Rashard Butler, Garrett Gilkey, Patrick Lewis C/G, Martin Wallace T

    Shawn Lauvao, Jason Pinkston

    RB - TRich, Bobby Rainey, Dennis Johnson

  • @the-italian-dawgpound said:

    I've been looking for the latest Browns depth chart eveywhere but I can't seem to find anything.

    Anybody can update me on OL and RBs?

    Thanks.

    O-line - Joe Thomas, John Greco, Alex Mack, Oniel Cousins, Mitchell Schwartz

    Rashard Butler, Garrett Gilkey, Patrick Lewis C/G, Martin Wallace T

    Shawn Lauvao, Jason Pinkston

    RB - TRich, Bobby Rainey, Dennis Johnson

    @thenew23 said:

    RB - TRich, Bobby Rainey, Dennis Johnson

    who??

  • @thenew23 said:

    RB - TRich, Bobby Rainey, Dennis Johnson

    who??

    @miktoxic said:

    who??

    They actually look like good prospects that had no chance on the depth charts of Houston and Baltimore.

    I miss Dion Lewis, but I'd rather have these guys than retread Jackson or gimp Hardesty.

    Not worried about RB. Not worried about guard.

    Worried about corner, WR depth, and the fact that I can't even draft a Browns fantasy kicker ... because we don't have one.

    Zombo

    --Not really worried about kicker, but I fell sorry for the 53rd guy on the roster when we get one.

  • According to Grossi, we just brought back WR Tori Gurley.

    Most likely a Practice Squad guy, but at least he's available if need be.

  • @miktoxic said:

    who??

    They actually look like good prospects that had no chance on the depth charts of Houston and Baltimore.

    I miss Dion Lewis, but I'd rather have these guys than retread Jackson or gimp Hardesty.

    Not worried about RB. Not worried about guard.

    Worried about corner, WR depth, and the fact that I can't even draft a Browns fantasy kicker ... because we don't have one.

    Zombo

    --Not really worried about kicker, but I fell sorry for the 53rd guy on the roster when we get one.

    Zombo said:

    They actually look like good prospects that had no chance on the depth charts of Houston and Baltimore.

    I miss Dion Lewis, but I'd rather have these guys than retread Jackson or gimp Hardesty.

    Not worried about RB. Not worried about guard.

    Worried about corner, WR depth, and the fact that I can't even draft a Browns fantasy kicker ... because we don't have one.

    Zombo

    --Not really worried about kicker, but I fell sorry for the 53rd guy on the roster when we get one.

    It's like being Mr. Irrelevant, getting cut for a kicker.

  • Practice Squad - 4 of the 7 are DB's, don't know who yet other than S Jamoris Slaughter.

  • The Steelers just cut Johnathan Dwyer. What say we pick him up. Can't be any worse than Brandon Jackson right?

  • Just cut? This is old news, Jackson has already been replaced.

    Zombo

  • @the-italian-dawgpound said:

    I've been looking for the latest Browns depth chart eveywhere but I can't seem to find anything.

    Anybody can update me on OL and RBs?

    Thanks.

    O-line - Joe Thomas, John Greco, Alex Mack, Oniel Cousins, Mitchell Schwartz

    Rashard Butler, Garrett Gilkey, Patrick Lewis C/G, Martin Wallace T

    Shawn Lauvao, Jason Pinkston

    RB - TRich, Bobby Rainey, Dennis Johnson

    @thenew23 said:

    O-line - Joe Thomas, John Greco, Alex Mack, Oniel Cousins, Mitchell Schwartz

    Rashard Butler, Garrett Gilkey, Patrick Lewis C/G, Martin Wallace T

    Shawn Lauvao, Jason Pinkston

    RB - TRich, Bobby Rainey, Dennis Johnson

    Thank you!

  • @miktoxic said:

    who??

    They actually look like good prospects that had no chance on the depth charts of Houston and Baltimore.

    I miss Dion Lewis, but I'd rather have these guys than retread Jackson or gimp Hardesty.

    Not worried about RB. Not worried about guard.

    Worried about corner, WR depth, and the fact that I can't even draft a Browns fantasy kicker ... because we don't have one.

    Zombo

    --Not really worried about kicker, but I fell sorry for the 53rd guy on the roster when we get one.

    Zombo said:

    Not worried about RB. Not worried about guard.

    Serious?