Skip to content

Great Way to watch Browns games for out of towners

The Browns Board
29 12 1.2k
  • @comeonman said:

    How do you get Sunday ticket for $300 without direct tv? Would definitely like to know for next year, the mobile device thing has been sucking bad the past couple years, freezes up every ten minutes or so

    From what I understand it's technically DirectTv policy that Sunday Ticket is offered without a subscription. It would mostly be streaming (i.e. on phones, computers, tablets). However, there are some hardware devices including the PS3 and smart tv's that have a sunday ticket application. According to those who use it these applications are a lot smoother than on a typical computer but I can't personally say. It will still be dependent on your internet connection though.

    @jrb12711 said:

    From what I understand it's technically DirectTv policy that Sunday Ticket is offered without a subscription. It would mostly be streaming (i.e. on phones, computers, tablets). However, there are some hardware devices including the PS3 and smart tv's that have a sunday ticket application. According to those who use it these applications are a lot smoother than on a typical computer but I can't personally say. It will still be dependent on your internet connection though.

    do you know if smartvs need preinstalled software to receive HD video output from a Kindle Fire via its' Micro-HDMI (micro-D connector) port ? I am too lazy to check it out myself. thanx

  • @jrb12711 said:

    From what I understand it's technically DirectTv policy that Sunday Ticket is offered without a subscription. It would mostly be streaming (i.e. on phones, computers, tablets). However, there are some hardware devices including the PS3 and smart tv's that have a sunday ticket application. According to those who use it these applications are a lot smoother than on a typical computer but I can't personally say. It will still be dependent on your internet connection though.

    do you know if smartvs need preinstalled software to receive HD video output from a Kindle Fire via its' Micro-HDMI (micro-D connector) port ? I am too lazy to check it out myself. thanx

    @slowburn said:

    do you know if smartvs need preinstalled software to receive HD video output from a Kindle Fire via its' Micro-HDMI (micro-D connector) port ? I am too lazy to check it out myself. thanx

    it should just come up as an input source on your tv. Not sure how the resolution will look from that to your tv.

  • @slowburn said:

    do you know if smartvs need preinstalled software to receive HD video output from a Kindle Fire via its' Micro-HDMI (micro-D connector) port ? I am too lazy to check it out myself. thanx

    it should just come up as an input source on your tv. Not sure how the resolution will look from that to your tv.

    @usfbrown said:

    it should just come up as an input source on your tv. Not sure how the resolution will look from that to your tv.

    thanx i'lll check it out. hopefully the resolution is watchable.

  • I think I read the deal with direct tv ends in '14. I hope that's right and they do away with the awful monopoly they have on it now

  • I took advantage of this offer. Great deal! Kids love Madden '25 too! The resolution is very good but quality is very much dependent on the speed of your internet connection. Note though that this allows you to stream to computers and tablets but NOT to the PS3 as the regular sunday ticket streaming does.

  • So I've been going back and forth on getting NFL sunday ticket for a while now. For those who don't know, you can get the package without DirectTV but it's about $300.00. I stumbled across this however:

    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversary-Edition-Sunday-Playstation-3/dp/B00CF7KVGE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378405457&sr=8-1&keywords=madden+25+anniversary+ps3

    Basically, for $100 you get a Madden video game and a 17 week trial to Sunday ticket. The 'catch' if you will is that this is strictly for computers, tablets and mobile devices. But for those who are even remotely tech savvy, it's pretty easy to hook up a laptop to a TV. The video game for those who don't want it will easily net you $35-45 bucks depending where you sell it. So all in all assuming you sell the game you're getting sunday ticket for around $60 bucks. You can't beat that!

    I ordered this today and will get it tomorrow. I'll make sure to post back here and let everyone know if it all works well. I've seen numerous postings and etc saying it works great though.

    @jrb12711 said:

    So I've been going back and forth on getting NFL sunday ticket for a while now. For those who don't know, you can get the package without DirectTV but it's about $300.00. I stumbled across this however:

    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversary-Edition-Sunday-Playstation-3/dp/B00CF7KVGE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378405457&sr=8-1&keywords=madden+25+anniversary+ps3

    Basically, for $100 you get a Madden video game and a 17 week trial to Sunday ticket. The 'catch' if you will is that this is strictly for computers, tablets and mobile devices. But for those who are even remotely tech savvy, it's pretty easy to hook up a laptop to a TV. The video game for those who don't want it will easily net you $35-45 bucks depending where you sell it. So all in all assuming you sell the game you're getting sunday ticket for around $60 bucks. You can't beat that!

    I ordered this today and will get it tomorrow. I'll make sure to post back here and let everyone know if it all works well. I've seen numerous postings and etc saying it works great though.

    Actually if you do not open the game from its shrink rap, then you can sell it for almost full price on a website called Glyde. Glyde allows you to buy used games less than you would from stores and sell them for more than stores will give you, but if you have a brand new game it also gives you the option to sell those and for full price. You lose around 3 bucks from the envelope they send you to ship the game and from what they take as a fee to run the site. You should be able to get back at least $50 bucks.

  • i wish.

    i'll be at the southside club with all the gint and jet fans (and the bandwagon cowboy/steeler/dolphin fans) dishing out cash to watch it live and get stinking drunk.

    everyday is like sunday.

  • N for those of you who have a PS3 and know someone who will trust you with their cable information, you can sign up for ticket with their info, even if you do not live anywhere near said person. I use my fathers and I live over an hour and a half away.

  • @slowburn said:

    "Bona Fag"

    so was freddie mercury. you gonna hate on him too?

  • I get DTV, record the game, then about an hour after its started, start watching the DVR.... That way, no commercials. This costs $200 to $300......

    Now, if money was a problem, I'd take NFL Rewind I think its called which has the games played back later in the day - I think late Sunday night. NFL.com for $70.

  • I think I read the deal with direct tv ends in '14. I hope that's right and they do away with the awful monopoly they have on it now

    @comeonman said:

    I think I read the deal with direct tv ends in '14. I hope that's right and they do away with the awful monopoly they have on it now

    Pretty sure they extended the deal for a boatload of money.

  • Maybe not.

    Amazon: Currently unavailable.
    We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

  • Maybe not.

    Amazon: Currently unavailable.
    We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

    @falcon7 said:

    Maybe not.

    Amazon: Currently unavailable.

    We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

    Oh dang sorry to hear that. For those who might have ordered this it worked well enough. My internet is really strong here but I don't have the best computer. it still was right on time and the equivalent of 480p quality. I spent $25 bucks on a cable that connects the audio and video to my T.V. as well so I was watching on the big screen. I'd recommend maybe trying Craigslist cause im sure someone is selling it.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    So I've been going back and forth on getting NFL sunday ticket for a while now. For those who don't know, you can get the package without DirectTV but it's about $300.00. I stumbled across this however:

    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversary-Edition-Sunday-Playstation-3/dp/B00CF7KVGE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378405457&sr=8-1&keywords=madden+25+anniversary+ps3

    Basically, for $100 you get a Madden video game and a 17 week trial to Sunday ticket. The 'catch' if you will is that this is strictly for computers, tablets and mobile devices. But for those who are even remotely tech savvy, it's pretty easy to hook up a laptop to a TV. The video game for those who don't want it will easily net you $35-45 bucks depending where you sell it. So all in all assuming you sell the game you're getting sunday ticket for around $60 bucks. You can't beat that!

    I ordered this today and will get it tomorrow. I'll make sure to post back here and let everyone know if it all works well. I've seen numerous postings and etc saying it works great though.

    Actually if you do not open the game from its shrink rap, then you can sell it for almost full price on a website called Glyde. Glyde allows you to buy used games less than you would from stores and sell them for more than stores will give you, but if you have a brand new game it also gives you the option to sell those and for full price. You lose around 3 bucks from the envelope they send you to ship the game and from what they take as a fee to run the site. You should be able to get back at least $50 bucks.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    Actually if you do not open the game from its shrink rap, then you can sell it for almost full price on a website called Glyde. Glyde allows you to buy used games less than you would from stores and sell them for more than stores will give you, but if you have a brand new game it also gives you the option to sell those and for full price. You lose around 3 bucks from the envelope they send you to ship the game and from what they take as a fee to run the site. You should be able to get back at least $50 bucks.

    I wish but unfortunately the code was inside the game so I had to open it. I'm about to sell it on Craigslist though for $45 bucks cash so I can't complain.

  • i wouldn't pay to watch the browns now if some little coonie knocked on the door and offered it at 1/2 price on her knees sucking the schlong.

    in her mind it's good to know you'll have to puke every 16 sundays out of the year, and not 58 weeks.

  • So I've been going back and forth on getting NFL sunday ticket for a while now. For those who don't know, you can get the package without DirectTV but it's about $300.00. I stumbled across this however:

    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversary-Edition-Sunday-Playstation-3/dp/B00CF7KVGE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378405457&sr=8-1&keywords=madden+25+anniversary+ps3

    Basically, for $100 you get a Madden video game and a 17 week trial to Sunday ticket. The 'catch' if you will is that this is strictly for computers, tablets and mobile devices. But for those who are even remotely tech savvy, it's pretty easy to hook up a laptop to a TV. The video game for those who don't want it will easily net you $35-45 bucks depending where you sell it. So all in all assuming you sell the game you're getting sunday ticket for around $60 bucks. You can't beat that!

    I ordered this today and will get it tomorrow. I'll make sure to post back here and let everyone know if it all works well. I've seen numerous postings and etc saying it works great though.

    @jrb12711 said:

    So I've been going back and forth on getting NFL sunday ticket for a while now. For those who don't know, you can get the package without DirectTV but it's about $300.00. I stumbled across this however:

    http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniversary-Edition-Sunday-Playstation-3/dp/B00CF7KVGE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378405457&sr=8-1&keywords=madden+25+anniversary+ps3

    Basically, for $100 you get a Madden video game and a 17 week trial to Sunday ticket. The 'catch' if you will is that this is strictly for computers, tablets and mobile devices. But for those who are even remotely tech savvy, it's pretty easy to hook up a laptop to a TV. The video game for those who don't want it will easily net you $35-45 bucks depending where you sell it. So all in all assuming you sell the game you're getting sunday ticket for around $60 bucks. You can't beat that!

    I ordered this today and will get it tomorrow. I'll make sure to post back here and let everyone know if it all works well. I've seen numerous postings and etc saying it works great though.

    I purchased the game but when I called, I was told that I still have to purchase a regular subscription and that I cannot get the online service because directTV is offered in my area. I thought the whole point of purchasing the game was to be able to watch the games online? This seems like a scam to me. Did you guys have this same problem?

  • My game did not include a username or password that would allow me to login to the service. http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news-updates-gameplay/article/anniversary-edition-sunday-ticket. Just my luck...

  • Did you buy through amazon and specifically choose the anniversary edition with the promo?

  • Did you buy through amazon and specifically choose the anniversary edition with the promo?

    @jrb12711 said:

    Did you buy through amazon and specifically choose the anniversary edition with the promo?

    Yes, that is exactly what I did. There is no username or password inside the game and when I called they didn't seem to understand their own promotion 😡

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Did you buy through amazon and specifically choose the anniversary edition with the promo?

    Yes, that is exactly what I did. There is no username or password inside the game and when I called they didn't seem to understand their own promotion 😡

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Yes, that is exactly what I did. There is no username or password inside the game and when I called they didn't seem to understand their own promotion 😡

    Hmm i'm not sure what to tell you then. Sorry that happened though man.