Various Rankings
-
Here is one site that is ranking the schools in the midwest. Twelve states: Ohio, Illinois, Ind, Iowa, Mich, Mizz, Neb, Kan., SD, ND, Minn.
Three of the top 4 are from Ohio. 4 of the top 6. Out of 25, 5 are from Ohio.
Though Illinois has more schools with 6 rated, I am of the opinion that they ignored Ohio after putting all those teams at the top. I suspect that 8-10 Ohio schools could have easily been up there:
I see where another ranking includes Mentor in the top 25 nationwide.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login