Seven TD passes
-
dammit. I drafted both Brady and Peyton in Brownsboard 2 Calfox Kosardawgs.
And I was starting Peyton. But no,,, I "analyzed" the situation, and figured Peyton
was going to have a tough game against the dirtbag, stinking, cheapshotting ratbirds.
So, I benched him and started Brady.
I ....just....can't ....believe...it. "sniff".
OTH, Canton Mike has a friend who did the same thing - benched Peyton.
Brady had better have a great game, too, or I'll trade him for a better kicker....LOL
-
all PRs in jail kill themselves......yes. all black inmates kill themselves......yes. all white inmates kill themselves....yes. BUT the chinks? no. we need someone to teach the dopes that don't kill themselves some math and maybe some tai chi.
you heard it FIRST RIGHT HERE how i told you the ravens had taken 3 steps backwards this season and the thursday night game only went to prove that.
it'll be the bungles vs. the browns fighting for the 1 and 2 spot for our division title.
joe flacco = ARod. the biggest overspend in nfl history that will cost the ravens a decade worth of cap space.
see ya cornholios!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login