Skip to content

Week 1 Game Impressions: Fins @ Browns

The Browns Board
173 37 7.8k
  • @tour2ma said:

    The ball to Benji was not short... You made that up!

    Well it certainly wasn't long. What was it then smartass?

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Well it certainly wasn't long. What was it then smartass?

    Outside... And I only came back at you for going off on Shep...

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Nice edit. Chud did not single out a particular play. That is my point. You can't put words in his mouth which is what you are trying to do. Chud didn't even bring up throwing the ball too hard it was a reporter.

    What "edit"???

    Chud did not say anything of substance on his own.

    Seemed to me that he agreed with the reporter's question's premise.

    And since only 3 or 4 of Wheezy's throws were over cooked, odds are the fast ball to Little was in his thoughts.

  • The first interception was underthrown into double coverage. No way to get that off the quarterback by saying the small receiver (and I think the QB knows he's small) couldn't or didn't save the day somehow.

    The Cameron pick was high and behind, as you said. But Chud said the one off Little was Weeden's fault, too, for rocketballing a very short pass. DA did a lot of that, too.

    @shep said:

    The first interception was underthrown into double coverage. No way to get that off the quarterback by saying the small receiver (and I think the QB knows he's small) couldn't or didn't save the day somehow.

    The Cameron pick was high and behind, as you said. But Chud said the one off Little was Weeden's fault, too, for rocketballing a very short pass. DA did a lot of that, too.

    To me it seemed like Benjamin should have at least made a play for the ball. He had to know that the ball was going to be underthrown but he didn't do anything. No doubt it is Weeden's fault for the underthrow but also Benjamin for not making a play for the ball.

  • I am tired of people pardoning Little for extremely poor play.

    He sucks. Just admit it.

  • I am tired of people pardoning Little for extremely poor play.

    He sucks. Just admit it.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I am tired of people pardoning Little for extremely poor play.

    He sucks. Just admit it.

    I felt he sucked when we drafted him...

  • I am tired of people pardoning Little for extremely poor play.

    He sucks. Just admit it.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I am tired of people pardoning Little for extremely poor play.

    He sucks. Just admit it.

    The thing I hate about Little more than anything is how arrogant he gets when he actually does make a catch. It's like hey dipshit just do that every time it hits your hands instead of acting like your Jesus when you do your job. If he were on a better team he would have been cut or benched by now, I do know that for sure.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I am tired of people pardoning Little for extremely poor play.

    He sucks. Just admit it.

    The thing I hate about Little more than anything is how arrogant he gets when he actually does make a catch. It's like hey dipshit just do that every time it hits your hands instead of acting like your Jesus when you do your job. If he were on a better team he would have been cut or benched by now, I do know that for sure.

    @jrb12711 said:

    The thing I hate about Little more than anything is how arrogant he gets when he actually does make a catch. It's like hey dipshit just do that every time it hits your hands instead of acting like your Jesus when you do your job. If he were on a better team he would have been cut or benched by now, I do know that for sure.

    It's because catching a football is so unlike him that, when he does actually do it, he must let the world know.

    I'm in favor of moving Gurley to #2 and sending Little to Alberta in return for a package of honey roasted peanuts.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    The thing I hate about Little more than anything is how arrogant he gets when he actually does make a catch. It's like hey dipshit just do that every time it hits your hands instead of acting like your Jesus when you do your job. If he were on a better team he would have been cut or benched by now, I do know that for sure.

    It's because catching a football is so unlike him that, when he does actually do it, he must let the world know.

    I'm in favor of moving Gurley to #2 and sending Little to Alberta in return for a package of honey roasted peanuts.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It's because catching a football is so unlike him that, when he does actually do it, he must let the world know.

    I'm in favor of moving Gurley to #2 and sending Little to Alberta in return for a package of honey roasted peanuts.

    he's still a rookie.

    put him on NE right now and he'd be their #1 receiver.

    i guarantee it.

  • 100% disagree about Little...

    If you remember, even his hot dog BS dropped off last year from his rookie season. Again, I just feel it was Gordon who was much more mature and professional.. and I hope still is.

    And for shorter term memory check, just recall his first week 1 catch... a high, hard one on a quick slant that was nonetheless timed well. He made a great snag to begin the game.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It's because catching a football is so unlike him that, when he does actually do it, he must let the world know.

    I'm in favor of moving Gurley to #2 and sending Little to Alberta in return for a package of honey roasted peanuts.

    he's still a rookie.

    put him on NE right now and he'd be their #1 receiver.

    i guarantee it.

    @miktoxic said:

    he's still a rookie.

    put him on NE right now and he'd be their #1 receiver.

    i guarantee it.

    How is he still a rookie? He played last year. Just because he changed numbers doesn't mean he gets to start his career over.

    After watching that clusterfuck last night...he would definitely be in contention for the #1 receiver job in NE, other than Edelman, the guys they have catch as bad as our guys.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It's because catching a football is so unlike him that, when he does actually do it, he must let the world know.

    I'm in favor of moving Gurley to #2 and sending Little to Alberta in return for a package of honey roasted peanuts.

    he's still a rookie.

    put him on NE right now and he'd be their #1 receiver.

    i guarantee it.

    @miktoxic said:

    he's still a rookie.

    put him on NE right now and he'd be their #1 receiver.

    i guarantee it.

    How is he a rookie? He's played in 32 games. If Little is a rookie, then Weeden sure as fuck gets a pass as well.