NEW YEAR SAME RESULT
-
Yes. It would appear so.

-
not thus guy again. He promised he would be a stoolers fan. White trash is what I call this pos but he keeps putting videos up like he is the voice of Cleveland. -
Not going to waste 15 minutes of my life listening to this loser.
-
lol, what a db
-
This dude always cracks me up, i thought he was gone after last year but hell im straight watching every video he puts up... The Rage is LMAO
IT ONLY REQUIRED ONE FUCKING MOVE, THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING lol
-
I hate this guy, but I hung in there for 40 seconds and I must say, he nailed our glaring weaknesses.
Zombo
-
dude needs to take the piss-pad down and buy himself some curtains. have a little self respect for fucks sake
-
I hate this guy, but I hung in there for 40 seconds and I must say, he nailed our glaring weaknesses.
Zombo
Zombo said:
I hate this guy, but I hung in there for 40 seconds and I must say, he nailed our glaring weaknesses.that's funny I listened to whole thing and he didn't say anything about oline, Wr, or secondary. He still obviously ticked we didn't give up farm for Rg3
Zombo
-
dude needs to take the piss-pad down and buy himself some curtains. have a little self respect for fucks sake
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login