Skip to content

Bess Should Be our Number 1 or 2 Wr, Little 3rd or 4th

The Browns Board
3 3 373
  • Bess and Gordon should be leading out there. Little is garbage. Trade him or cut him. I dont understand the need to hold onto him. We could pick up someone better via free agency and let him go. The project/experiment with Little in this offense is OVER as far as I'm concerned. He blows.

  • As soon as I saw him catch that first ball then get up and start making his hand gesture I knew it was over. Karma's a B%$#. I sat there and told my daughter, don't ever gloat (she plays Vball, 2nd year) cause it will come back on you.. and what happened shortly after.. both hands on a ball that he didn't grab and a INT. Like I said in another thread we need white 3rd down receiver that knows how to run routes and catch balls ala Hartline and Welker.

  • As soon as I saw him catch that first ball then get up and start making his hand gesture I knew it was over. Karma's a B%$#. I sat there and told my daughter, don't ever gloat (she plays Vball, 2nd year) cause it will come back on you.. and what happened shortly after.. both hands on a ball that he didn't grab and a INT. Like I said in another thread we need white 3rd down receiver that knows how to run routes and catch balls ala Hartline and Welker.

    @brownskidd said:

    As soon as I saw him catch that first ball then get up and start making his hand gesture I knew it was over. Karma's a B%$#. I sat there and told my daughter, don't ever gloat (she plays Vball, 2nd year) cause it will come back on you.. and what happened shortly after.. both hands on a ball that he didn't grab and a INT. Like I said in another thread we need white 3rd down receiver that knows how to run routes and catch balls ala Hartline and Welker.

    Aside from the casual racism, I though Bess actually did a nice job on coming up with some decent catches. He's been brought in specifically to be that go-to 3rd down guy - let's give him more than one game before saying we need a white guy in there?