Steve Harvey Show looking for a Browns Fan in Chicago (or Midwest)
-
STEVE HARVEY SHOW - Segment Info - Are you a football husband? If so, talk to Steve!
Are you or someone you know a die-hard Cleveland Browns fan? Are you married and eat, sleep, and breathe Ohio football? If so, this is the show for you. Steve Harvey loves the Cleveland Browns and this season, we're looking to connect with one married man who's a football fanatic but may need help getting his wife to appreciate his love of the game! Steve wants to help the man who dedicates an entire room in his house to sacred team pennants and gear, his office is decked out in NFL swag, he watches football games non-stop during the season, and he can talk feverishly for hours about his favorite team's game as if he's reliving his favorite moment in the world. Not to mention his wife, while loving, may not be nearly as enthusiastic about football. Does this sound like you or someone you know? If so, please contact associate producer Lyndra Vassar at [email protected] or call 312.836.4835. I look forward to speaking with you!
Steve Harvey - Browns Football Show - Guest Criteria:
* Must be a die-hard football fan guests should love the Cleveland Browns but still have an overall passion for ALL football (NFL and/or college) and follows games each season
* This guest would be legally married and has a wife who's not very passionate or interested in football
*Ideal guests preferably have lots of Browns team gear/paraphernalia showing how much they love the Browns -- guys with Browns "man caves" would be great for this

Harvey an avid Browns Fan has credited his Cleveland roots for keeping him grounded.
"I like talking to real people, not celebrities, and I like keeping it real," he said in a Plain Dealer interview last fall. "Being from Cleveland helps you keep it real. The problem with a lot of people who make it is that they buy into the celebrity, as if that's really them. No, man, you are still who you are."
He added, "I'm still the guy who went to Glenville. I'm still the guy who went to Kent State for three years and flunked out. I'm still the guy who got divorced twice. I'm still a guy who is a parent. I'm the guy who made a lot of mistakes and learned from them. The celebrity thing is just a mask. There's a real guy underneath."
The Browns Board was contacted by Steve Harvey's producer to assist in the search for the ideal candidate.
-
BTW, a Browns Fan on the BrownsBoard facebook page received an interview thanks to us. I'll probably call the producer tomorrow for an update on their search.
Speaking of the Facebook Page, if anyone wants to connect with the BrownsBoards Facebook, you'll have to drop me a message and I'll work you in. We reached the 5,000 'Friends' mark a long time ago and I occasionally weed people out and cycle in newbies from time to time. We toss Steelers fans and those that solicit our page to make room for others. Request the friendship, then drop me a line and I'll make room for ya.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login