Trinity Tigers football
-
OK, I do not have a son that plays college football. But I do have a daughter that is a cheerleader for a college football team, and that is about the next best thing. So here they are:
-
Grand daughter?
-
Grand daughter?
Grand daughter?
No, daughter. She is 19.
-
Oh sorry.
-
Oh sorry.
Oh sorry.
Yea, I am 61, she is 19. I was 42 when she was born. A bit old, sure. But not really that bad. After all, Strom Thurmond was in his 80s when he had a kid.
-
Zombo said:
So is she one of these ladies?

No, that must be an older picture.
Or actually, in checking these must have been last years upperclass cheerleaders. She was a freshman then. Now a Soph
-
She is one of these.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login