Skip to content

Week 2 Game Impressions: Browns @ Ravens

The Browns Board
85 32 4.1k
  • I guess we'll see next week if Gordon makes any difference. My guess is that he does not. You need both pieces of the puzzle receiver and qb.

  • Hopefully we put Little on the bench next week. Benji and Gordon outside with Bess in the slot seems like the way to go.

  • Also. Skrine and Owens suck.

  • Weeden has to poo

  • Our problem seems to be that the game is too long.

    For 30 minutes we play decent, but after that apparently it's nap time.

    Next week, Gordon back, RG should be back - win or pack it up for the year.

    Don't care who we're playing, win it next week or just pack it up for the year, they're not going to do it.

  • He's been pulled maybe? Come on Campbell

  • Alright! 99.5 yards to go! Campbells got this.....😮

  • So jim harbaugh can challenge a penalty?

    Because...why? He won a super bowl?

    Weeden leaving? This is surreal

  • Gift penalty for the browns it looked like.

  • We SUCK.

  • I think it's obvious Weeden is better than Campbell.

  • That ain't saying much

  • I think it's obvious Weeden is better than Campbell.

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    I think it's obvious Weeden is better than Campbell.

    Weeden has just a little less suck in him.
  • So jim harbaugh can challenge a penalty?

    Because...why? He won a super bowl?

    Weeden leaving? This is surreal

    @typicalbrowns said:

    So jim harbaugh can challenge a penalty?

    Because...why? He won a super bowl?

    Weeden leaving? This is surreal

    Anyone can challenge a tip on a pass interference call. Those are the rules

  • I never stated Weeden was great, just that he is better than Campbell.

    However, he really only had one bad throw the whole game. The rest were either dropped or no one was open. It will be interesting to see how he does with Gordon assuming Weeden isn't seriously hurt..

  • Wow. Once again this shit was hard to watch. Can't imagine Ravens fans will be feeling particularly good about that win either. Pretty ugly game.

  • Just no offense. None.

  • Well... Weeden was much improved, still made some bonehead mistakes w/ delay of game penalties, but he hit his throws and worked around the pocket much better. Playcalling was slightly better, but we should have ran TRich all 3 plays on that first drive inside the 10. Defense was awesome, but again were hurt by such an inept offense. Our WRs are useless. Cameron disappeared. We REALLY need Gordon back, and I really think he will make a huge difference in this offense.

    Overall... we needed to adjust to their pressure, especially on 3rd down. Where were the short slants? Screen passes? Draw plays? Anything that counters such a stern pass-rush??

    Again, I saw some improvement, and I think we will continue to improve each week, it just wasn't enough to win yet... we'll get there just not as fast as we'd all like...

  • This team stinks

  • Well... Weeden was much improved, still made some bonehead mistakes w/ delay of game penalties, but he hit his throws and worked around the pocket much better. Playcalling was slightly better, but we should have ran TRich all 3 plays on that first drive inside the 10. Defense was awesome, but again were hurt by such an inept offense. Our WRs are useless. Cameron disappeared. We REALLY need Gordon back, and I really think he will make a huge difference in this offense.

    Overall... we needed to adjust to their pressure, especially on 3rd down. Where were the short slants? Screen passes? Draw plays? Anything that counters such a stern pass-rush??

    Again, I saw some improvement, and I think we will continue to improve each week, it just wasn't enough to win yet... we'll get there just not as fast as we'd all like...

    @thenew23 said:

    Well... Weeden was much improved, still made some bonehead mistakes w/ delay of game penalties, but he hit his throws and worked around the pocket much better. Playcalling was slightly better, but we should have ran TRich all 3 plays on that first drive inside the 10. Defense was awesome, but again were hurt by such an inept offense. Our WRs are useless. Cameron disappeared. We REALLY need Gordon back, and I really think he will make a huge difference in this offense.

    Overall... we needed to adjust to their pressure, especially on 3rd down. Where were the short slants? Screen passes? Draw plays? Anything that counters such a stern pass-rush??

    Again, I saw some improvement, and I think we will continue to improve each week, it just wasn't enough to win yet... we'll get there just not as fast as we'd all like...

    Cameron disappeared because he was the only reliable target the Ravens had to cover. I'm hoping with Gordon back they both can get open. If not, it's going to be a long season offensively..