Turners Offense: Archaic by Shurmurs Standards
-
not sure what role banner has in this yet. did e miss a FG or something?
Lombardi has more blame then he does.
His biggest flop thus far was lombardi.
not sure what role banner has in this yet. did e miss a FG or something?
Lombardi has more blame then he does.
His biggest flop thus far was lombardi.
Im in total agreement...
-
-
One thing for sure, that full house look qualifies as archaic...
Did norv even run that at SD?
-
I'm not sure where you're going with this but you do realize that, with patchwork offensive line and our #1 receiver still out of the lineup, that calling pre snap audibles would do more harm than good?
I'm assuming from your post that you've never actually played football, because if you had even played pee pee football you'd realize that audibling is something that is reserved for players with a full grasp of the play book and all of the nuances of the offense.
We have a second year QB, second year RB, a glorified rookie WR across from a third year year WR, an OL replete with youngsters guys playing out of position and a rookie HC and new OC installing a fundamentally different offense than what we ran last year, and you're pissed because we're not calling audibles by Week 2?
C'mon man.
-
I'm not sure where you're going with this but you do realize that, with patchwork offensive line and our #1 receiver still out of the lineup, that calling pre snap audibles would do more harm than good?
I'm assuming from your post that you've never actually played football, because if you had even played pee pee football you'd realize that audibling is something that is reserved for players with a full grasp of the play book and all of the nuances of the offense.
We have a second year QB, second year RB, a glorified rookie WR across from a third year year WR, an OL replete with youngsters guys playing out of position and a rookie HC and new OC installing a fundamentally different offense than what we ran last year, and you're pissed because we're not calling audibles by Week 2?
C'mon man.
, and you're pissed because we're not calling audibles by Week 2?
C'mon man.
There's just some here who are just pissed all the time about everything. They hate every coach and player who play for this team.
-
I'm not sure where you're going with this but you do realize that, with patchwork offensive line and our #1 receiver still out of the lineup, that calling pre snap audibles would do more harm than good?
I'm assuming from your post that you've never actually played football, because if you had even played pee pee football you'd realize that audibling is something that is reserved for players with a full grasp of the play book and all of the nuances of the offense.
We have a second year QB, second year RB, a glorified rookie WR across from a third year year WR, an OL replete with youngsters guys playing out of position and a rookie HC and new OC installing a fundamentally different offense than what we ran last year, and you're pissed because we're not calling audibles by Week 2?
C'mon man.
I'm not sure where you're going with this but you do realize that, with patchwork offensive line and our #1 receiver still out of the lineup, that calling pre snap audibles would do more harm than good?
I'm assuming from your post that you've never actually played football, because if you had even played pee pee football you'd realize that audibling is something that is reserved for players with a full grasp of the play book and all of the nuances of the offense.
We have a second year QB, second year RB, a glorified rookie WR across from a third year year WR, an OL replete with youngsters guys playing out of position and a rookie HC and new OC installing a fundamentally different offense than what we ran last year, and you're pissed because we're not calling audibles by Week 2?
C'mon man.
All of that has been factored in and yes I played ball when I was younger...And yes Im aware of that...Im just saying Norv flat out doesnt do it...weether he's calling audibles or not is the point...the point Im making is no matter what offense were running...the same problems that have existed,still exists...
C'mon drunk boy...
-
-
This week the playcalling was much better, I thought. The lack of receiving weapons was the problem. Little played terrible, Benji did nothing. It will look different when Gordon is out there. You can count on it.
-
This week the playcalling was much better, I thought. The lack of receiving weapons was the problem. Little played terrible, Benji did nothing. It will look different when Gordon is out there. You can count on it.
This week the playcalling was much better, I thought. The lack of receiving weapons was the problem. Little played terrible, Benji did nothing. It will look different when Gordon is out there. You can count on it.
No it wont...him and Luavao will need a month to get back in game shape...atleast lauvao will...
-
This week the playcalling was much better, I thought. The lack of receiving weapons was the problem. Little played terrible, Benji did nothing. It will look different when Gordon is out there. You can count on it.
No it wont...him and Luavao will need a month to get back in game shape...atleast lauvao will...
-
It shouldn't take him that long. He just hasn't practiced in a couple weeks and played in the last preseason game so he should get up to speed pretty quick.
Maybe..I really dont think much is gonna happen till...
A. They get in better synch.
B. Put Little on the bench and start Coop and Bess...and maybe give Gurley a shot...
-
-
-
I'm in favor of Little seeing the bench. Cooper seems to catch everything thrown to him and I liked the little we saw of Gurley last week, dude is freaking huge. Little doesn't get open and cant catch when he is open.
-
This week the playcalling was much better, I thought. The lack of receiving weapons was the problem. Little played terrible, Benji did nothing. It will look different when Gordon is out there. You can count on it.
I'm in favor of seeing Little as Gordon's #2 for a couple weeks.
This week the playcalling was much better, I thought. The lack of receiving weapons was the problem. Little played terrible, Benji did nothing. It will look different when Gordon is out there. You can count on it.
Yup...
-
My question is this....why is TRich only getting 18 carries in a game we are leading most of the way? If we were trailing, I can see throwing...but while we are ahead? Really?
-
My question is this....why is TRich only getting 18 carries in a game we are leading most of the way? If we were trailing, I can see throwing...but while we are ahead? Really?
I dont remember having them on the ropes at any point in time to give up on the pass.My question is this....why is TRich only getting 18 carries in a game we are leading most of the way? If we were trailing, I can see throwing...but while we are ahead? Really?
-
Never said to give up on the pass...just why abandon the run? #3 overall pick and can't get 20+ carries? And he's asking for more!
-
-
Never said to give up on the pass...just why abandon the run? #3 overall pick and can't get 20+ carries? And he's asking for more!
After Rices fumble was the play that pissed me off when they didn't run...we were 15 yards from field goal range. They should be running on 1st down about 70 percent of the time.Never said to give up on the pass...just why abandon the run? #3 overall pick and can't get 20+ carries? And he's asking for more!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login