Skip to content

Hoyer to Start! (Updated)

The Browns Board
138 41 5.5k
  • -16%

  • What number is less than zero?

  • Fucks sake. Only in Cleveland is the #3 QB the answer.

  • How about we focus on patching our OLINE up? Doesn't matter who is taking snaps until Cousins, Greco, and Schwartz's spots are filled with Lineman tht are at least servicable. I expected it form the former, but Schwartz's performance yesterday was very demoralizing.

    Weeden is our only option. Weeden isn't great, Cambell is substantially worse, and mentioning Hoyer as the starter is a joke.

  • This is Retarded...

    Sure, there are glaring weaknesses at multiple positions on both sides, but if we blame the QB and start over AGAIN it will surely solve e everything

  • Well, a week ago it was Campbell. Campbell got in, sucked as expected, now Hoyer's the next man up. Maybe it's not (just) the QB?

  • Keep in mind the original poster who thinks that if we change the color of the uniforms, players like Greg Little will suck less than they currently do.

    A new QB will make this team better only if he's actually better than the QB that we have right now and we don't have a QB on the roster who is better than Weeden.

    It's not Campbell and it's certainly not Brian fucking Hoyer.

    Go back to talking about uniforms...

  • Shoot_Me.jpg

  • Zombo said:

    Shoot_Me.jpg

    Do I have to pay $12 to shoot you or do I get $12 for shooting you?

    Need to be clear...

    $12 could buy me a beer and some peanuts at the game in 2 weeks.

  • Who is he going to throw to????

  • When Chud was asked about this today he didn't say who would start if Weeden can't start. He said they have 2 options.

  • I hope one of those two options is Joe Montana.

  • If we need someone to flip a coin, I know who to call ...

    061128_romeo_Crennel.jpg

  • If we need someone to flip a coin, I know who to call ...

    061128_romeo_Crennel.jpg

    Zombo said:

    If we need someone to flip a coin, I know who to call ...

    061128_romeo_Crennel.jpg

    or flip a burger

  • Damn funny thread 😁

  • Maybe we should pick up Tebow out of FA

  • Chud mentioned him specifically in the press conference today. This leads me to believe he's being considered. Why would a head coach specifically mention his third string quarterback after the second game?

  • Watched the first half yesterday and the boredom almost put me into a coma.

    I was spared most of the second half because we had my daughters 8th birthday party.

    I saw one play of the second half -- I think it was on our last offensive series. (And it was truly offensive)

    Cousins and Schwartz were both driven back into Weeden and were both soundly pancaked.

    Our OL is the smell of ass.

  • Watched the first half yesterday and the boredom almost put me into a coma.

    I was spared most of the second half because we had my daughters 8th birthday party.

    I saw one play of the second half -- I think it was on our last offensive series. (And it was truly offensive)

    Cousins and Schwartz were both driven back into Weeden and were both soundly pancaked.

    Our OL is the smell of ass.

    @dste-ace said:

    Watched the first half yesterday and the boredom almost put me into a coma.

    I was spared most of the second half because we had my daughters 8th birthday party.

    I saw one play of the second half -- I think it was on our last offensive series. (And it was truly offensive)

    Cousins and Schwartz were both driven back into Weeden and were both soundly pancaked.

    Our OL is the smell of ass.

    I was so bored,I fell asleep after the first series of the 2nd half...

  • I said we should have kept Colt...