Hoyer to Start! (Updated)
-
Watched the first half yesterday and the boredom almost put me into a coma.
I was spared most of the second half because we had my daughters 8th birthday party.
I saw one play of the second half -- I think it was on our last offensive series. (And it was truly offensive)
Cousins and Schwartz were both driven back into Weeden and were both soundly pancaked.
Our OL is the smell of ass.
Watched the first half yesterday and the boredom almost put me into a coma.
I was spared most of the second half because we had my daughters 8th birthday party.
I saw one play of the second half -- I think it was on our last offensive series. (And it was truly offensive)
Cousins and Schwartz were both driven back into Weeden and were both soundly pancaked.
Our OL is the smell of ass.
I was so bored,I fell asleep after the first series of the 2nd half...
-
I went outside and closed my pool. I stopped watching after the second TD.
-
Don't really matter unless he is catching his own passes.
-
Keep in mind the original poster who thinks that if we change the color of the uniforms, players like Greg Little will suck less than they currently do.
A new QB will make this team better only if he's actually better than the QB that we have right now and we don't have a QB on the roster who is better than Weeden.
It's not Campbell and it's certainly not Brian fucking Hoyer.
Go back to talking about uniforms...
Keep in mind the original poster who thinks that if we change the color of the uniforms, players like Greg Little will suck less than they currently do.
A new QB will make this team better only if he's actually better than the QB that we have right now and we don't have a QB on the roster who is better than Weeden.
It's not Campbell and it's certainly not Brian fucking Hoyer.
Go back to talking about uniforms...
Maybe Mark O. Should be the head coach. After all he has exactly no reading comprehension and no desire to get better at it. You'd fit right in, buddy!
-
Yeah changed the jersey color from brown to orange. Not exactly reinventing the wheel
-
Since, you know, our team colors are orange and white. And brown.
-
But because if the jersey color was changed, the players would feel better about themselves and therefore play better. So a stiff like Greg Little is suddenly going to turn into Jerry Rice because he has a jersey color that he likes so he's going to start playing harder.
That's your logic correct?
-
No jackass, go try reading it again. There's already a thread on this. Nowhere did I ever say it would "make Greg little jerry rice". Nice try though.
-
I said reinventing the team image would help promote a culture change which would in turn help motivate lazy turds like josh Gordon who are phoning it in because they perceive the Cleveland browns to be a garbage team. I never even mentioned little.
-
Joe Thomas got picked on, too, by Suggs. Our line just isn't at all what we expected it to be. And Little is just sucking ass like two years ago. Weeden's not getting a lot of help, I admit.
I thought he showed a little more movement than in week one. Not Kaepernick or anything but he moved around the pocket fairly well.
-
Josh Gordon is a lazy turd?
All I have been hearing is "Wait to Josh gets back!".
I think the kid is electrifying by the way. With size. Count me in the "just wait" crowd and the "he'll make Little better" crowd ... Not to mention opening up the middle for Cameron and Richardson.
By the way ESPN scroll says Weeds "likely out" ... Chud never said that... Speculation?
If we tear up the Vikes with Curly or Shemp I'd say the Weeds era could already be over ... As sad as that is.
Z
-
I said reinventing the team image would help promote a culture change which would in turn help motivate lazy turds like josh Gordon who are phoning it in because they perceive the Cleveland browns to be a garbage team. I never even mentioned little.
I said reinventing the team image would help promote a culture change which would in turn help motivate lazy turds like josh Gordon who are phoning it in because they perceive the Cleveland browns to be a garbage team. I never even mentioned little.
What about a lazy turd like Greg Little..if a "culture change" will help Josh Gordon (the only skill player on offense that's any good), how much could that help a brain dead moron like Little?
Shit...all we need are new jerseys and these guys will play better.
-
I said reinventing the team image would help promote a culture change which would in turn help motivate lazy turds like josh Gordon who are phoning it in because they perceive the Cleveland browns to be a garbage team. I never even mentioned little.
What about a lazy turd like Greg Little..if a "culture change" will help Josh Gordon (the only skill player on offense that's any good), how much could that help a brain dead moron like Little?
Shit...all we need are new jerseys and these guys will play better.
What about a lazy turd like Greg Little..if a "culture change" will help Josh Gordon (the only skill player on offense that's any good), how much could that help a brain dead moron like Little?
Shit...all we need are new jerseys and these guys will play better.
Josh Gordon is a good player who's lazy. Greg little is a bum who should be a fullback, maybe.
-
Your attempt to put words in my mouth has utterly failed. You can keep trying but its a little tiresome, now
-
Getting this back on topic and after thinking about this for awhile today, I wouldn't be totally shocked to see Hoyer start this week if Wheezy can't go.
I have heard Lombardi in the past in numerous interviews talk about how much he thought of Hoyer and his ability to play.
At this point in the week, getting either Campbell or Hoyer ready to go on Sunday would require the same amount of planning.
We all saw Campbell on Sunday and that was an abortion of a performance from a back up. I get it that it was a tough situation starting on the 1 yard like that but he got the pass interference penalty and a first down at the 22 and did nothing with it at all.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
