Hoyer to Start! (Updated)
-
But because if the jersey color was changed, the players would feel better about themselves and therefore play better. So a stiff like Greg Little is suddenly going to turn into Jerry Rice because he has a jersey color that he likes so he's going to start playing harder.
That's your logic correct?
-
No jackass, go try reading it again. There's already a thread on this. Nowhere did I ever say it would "make Greg little jerry rice". Nice try though.
-
I said reinventing the team image would help promote a culture change which would in turn help motivate lazy turds like josh Gordon who are phoning it in because they perceive the Cleveland browns to be a garbage team. I never even mentioned little.
-
Joe Thomas got picked on, too, by Suggs. Our line just isn't at all what we expected it to be. And Little is just sucking ass like two years ago. Weeden's not getting a lot of help, I admit.
I thought he showed a little more movement than in week one. Not Kaepernick or anything but he moved around the pocket fairly well.
-
Josh Gordon is a lazy turd?
All I have been hearing is "Wait to Josh gets back!".
I think the kid is electrifying by the way. With size. Count me in the "just wait" crowd and the "he'll make Little better" crowd ... Not to mention opening up the middle for Cameron and Richardson.
By the way ESPN scroll says Weeds "likely out" ... Chud never said that... Speculation?
If we tear up the Vikes with Curly or Shemp I'd say the Weeds era could already be over ... As sad as that is.
Z
-
I said reinventing the team image would help promote a culture change which would in turn help motivate lazy turds like josh Gordon who are phoning it in because they perceive the Cleveland browns to be a garbage team. I never even mentioned little.
I said reinventing the team image would help promote a culture change which would in turn help motivate lazy turds like josh Gordon who are phoning it in because they perceive the Cleveland browns to be a garbage team. I never even mentioned little.
What about a lazy turd like Greg Little..if a "culture change" will help Josh Gordon (the only skill player on offense that's any good), how much could that help a brain dead moron like Little?
Shit...all we need are new jerseys and these guys will play better.
-
I said reinventing the team image would help promote a culture change which would in turn help motivate lazy turds like josh Gordon who are phoning it in because they perceive the Cleveland browns to be a garbage team. I never even mentioned little.
What about a lazy turd like Greg Little..if a "culture change" will help Josh Gordon (the only skill player on offense that's any good), how much could that help a brain dead moron like Little?
Shit...all we need are new jerseys and these guys will play better.
What about a lazy turd like Greg Little..if a "culture change" will help Josh Gordon (the only skill player on offense that's any good), how much could that help a brain dead moron like Little?
Shit...all we need are new jerseys and these guys will play better.
Josh Gordon is a good player who's lazy. Greg little is a bum who should be a fullback, maybe.
-
Your attempt to put words in my mouth has utterly failed. You can keep trying but its a little tiresome, now
-
Getting this back on topic and after thinking about this for awhile today, I wouldn't be totally shocked to see Hoyer start this week if Wheezy can't go.
I have heard Lombardi in the past in numerous interviews talk about how much he thought of Hoyer and his ability to play.
At this point in the week, getting either Campbell or Hoyer ready to go on Sunday would require the same amount of planning.
We all saw Campbell on Sunday and that was an abortion of a performance from a back up. I get it that it was a tough situation starting on the 1 yard like that but he got the pass interference penalty and a first down at the 22 and did nothing with it at all.
-
-
Josh Gordon is a lazy turd?
All I have been hearing is "Wait to Josh gets back!".
I think the kid is electrifying by the way. With size. Count me in the "just wait" crowd and the "he'll make Little better" crowd ... Not to mention opening up the middle for Cameron and Richardson.
By the way ESPN scroll says Weeds "likely out" ... Chud never said that... Speculation?
If we tear up the Vikes with Curly or Shemp I'd say the Weeds era could already be over ... As sad as that is.
Z
Zombo said:
Josh Gordon is a lazy turd?
All I have been hearing is "Wait to Josh gets back!".
I think the kid is electrifying by the way. With size. Count me in the "just wait" crowd and the "he'll make Little better" crowd ... Not to mention opening up the middle for Cameron and Richardson.
By the way ESPN scroll says Weeds "likely out" ... Chud never said that... Speculation?
If we tear up the Vikes with Curly or Shemp I'd say the Weeds era could already be over ... As sad as that is.
Z
He's a fine receiver but yes, he's lazy. You mean to tell me you haven't heard about his failure to hustle on the field? His lackadaisical practices? Well I guess you're in Florida. I listen to Cleveland sports talk all day long.
-
Hoyer, who is a North Olmsted native and St. Ignatius alum, is in his 5th NFL season and has appeared in 15 games with 1 start.
Fuck it.
Let's go with him.
Campbell did not seem real excited to be in there Sunday.
Zombo
-
I'd bet if he put numbers comparable numbers to weeden everyone in Cleveland would be all over his cock.Zombo said:
Fuck it.
Let's go with him.
Campbell did not seem real excited to be in there Sunday.
Zombo
-
While we all know neither Campbell or Hoyer give us a great chance to win, I'd rather start Hoyer in hopes of some type of potential being there.
Jason Campbell is a guy who when you need 7 yards, he gets you 6.
-
While we all know neither Campbell or Hoyer give us a great chance to win, I'd rather start Hoyer in hopes of some type of potential being there.
Jason Campbell is a guy who when you need 7 yards, he gets you 6.
While we all know neither Campbell or Hoyer give us a great chance to win, I'd rather start Hoyer in hopes of some type of potential being there.
Jason Campbell is a guy who when you need 7 yards, he gets you 6.
Sounds like EVERY QB since 1999
-
If Chud starts Campbell now, I don't think he did himself any favors by leaving the door open for Hoyer, the locker room can sense indecisiveness
Luckily it is a road game, or the fans would be chanting Hoyers name after one bad drive by Campbell.
I am waiting for the obligatory photo of four year old Hoyer in a Browns helmet playing in the yard or getting a jersey for Chrismtas
Does this movie ever end?
Zombo
-
Zombo said:
Josh Gordon is a lazy turd?
All I have been hearing is "Wait to Josh gets back!".
I think the kid is electrifying by the way. With size. Count me in the "just wait" crowd and the "he'll make Little better" crowd ... Not to mention opening up the middle for Cameron and Richardson.
By the way ESPN scroll says Weeds "likely out" ... Chud never said that... Speculation?
If we tear up the Vikes with Curly or Shemp I'd say the Weeds era could already be over ... As sad as that is.
Z
He's a fine receiver but yes, he's lazy. You mean to tell me you haven't heard about his failure to hustle on the field? His lackadaisical practices? Well I guess you're in Florida. I listen to Cleveland sports talk all day long.
He's a fine receiver but yes, he's lazy. You mean to tell me you haven't heard about his failure to hustle on the field? His lackadaisical practices? Well I guess you're in Florida. I listen to Cleveland sports talk all day long.
Well, I do have the internet, as you know, so I am well aware of the practice reports and the perception of Gordon.
He looks terrific on gamedays.
Zombo
-
Yeah that's all good that he's a good player. I never said he wasnt. Talent gets you pretty far. But if you're talented AND have a work ethic? That's a player you want long term.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login