As bad as the Browns look
-
the stoolers look just as bad. And we are young and they are old
Although, as Gruden pointed out, "Just because you're young, doesn't make you better"
-
The steelers are gonna suck this year, with pouncey out especially. D will still play hard, but honestly, I think our D is as good as theirs, or at least not far off, and our O is better.
-
After watching MNF,I have to say.....not only do the Browns look as good or better than either one of these teams, but Weeden doesn't seem that bad either. R'berger and Dalton both threw bad passes. I'm not saying we don't have problems, but at least we are on the same level with all 3 teams in our division.
-
If we don't see improvement very soon, the Browns-Steelers games this season may
very well set the NFL back 50 years offensively.
-
After watching MNF,I have to say.....not only do the Browns look as good or better than either one of these teams, but Weeden doesn't seem that bad either. R'berger and Dalton both threw bad passes. I'm not saying we don't have problems, but at least we are on the same level with all 3 teams in our division.
After watching MNF,I have to say.....not only do the Browns look as good or better than either one of these teams, but Weeden doesn't seem that bad either. R'berger and Dalton both threw bad passes. I'm not saying we don't have problems, but at least we are on the same level with all 3 teams in our division.
Unfortunately for us, that isn't exactly a ringing endorsement. My office manager is a Ravens fan. Yesterday her exact words were
"I guess I'll take the W, but our offense looked like shit."
-
This year started with a lot of people saying the AFC north was one of the better divisions, and now it looks awful.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login