Skip to content

Vikings and points

The Browns Board
6 6 549
  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Just noticed something disturbing. The Vikes are 0-2 but they've been able to score 54 points.

    We're 0-2 and only have 16 points.

    I have a feeling ita going to be another long Sunday.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by
    #2

    They have the worst statistical defense in the league. If one of the backup QBs want the job they certainly have one helluva oppurtunity to look good. If Trent doesn't rush for 100 this week I may join the "bust" crowd.

  • Just noticed something disturbing. The Vikes are 0-2 but they've been able to score 54 points.

    We're 0-2 and only have 16 points.

    I have a feeling ita going to be another long Sunday.

    Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @usfbrown said:

    Just noticed something disturbing. The Vikes are 0-2 but they've been able to score 54 points.

    We're 0-2 and only have 16 points.

    I have a feeling ita going to be another long Sunday.

    If they score 10+ it's over. More than 1 td is not happening with this Oline

  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by
    #4

    The thing is, with Gordon and Luavao back, I expected to see a better O from us this week.

    Problem is, we're playing our 3rd String QB (lack of prime practice), so I'm not sure what to expect right now.

  • The thing is, with Gordon and Luavao back, I expected to see a better O from us this week.

    Problem is, we're playing our 3rd String QB (lack of prime practice), so I'm not sure what to expect right now.

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @jafbf said:

    The thing is, with Gordon and Luavao back, I expected to see a better O from us this week.

    Problem is, we're playing our 3rd String QB (lack of prime practice), so I'm not sure what to expect right now.

    Unfortunately I'm going to say more of the same from the offense.

    They get their deep threat back, and now don't have anybody to throw it to him.

    I hope Hoyer plays well, but I don't see it...

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by slowburn
    #6

    Not to worry. Turner, the Browns offensive mastermind, is bound to have a few tricks up his sleeve to improve the offensive td season total to two or maybe even three after the vikes game.