Skip to content

TRICH traded to colts

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Someone escaped Deepwood Mental rehabilition center...wonderful...

  • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by

    His videos were much better when he would destroy his stuff in a PCP and Pat Shurmer induced roid rage.

  • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by

    Also, is the sepia-tone an effect, or is his camera that shitty from being tossed around the room?

  • Also, is the sepia-tone an effect, or is his camera that shitty from being tossed around the room?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @legacy-fan said:

    Also, is the sepia-tone an effect, or is his camera that shitty from being tossed around the room?

    It's probably an old super 8 he picked up at a garage sale...

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by

    He had 20 carries for 60 yards yesterday, a normal day at the office for his career. So far in 2013, while healthy, he has 64 carries for 200 yards and a long run of 12 yards. His career YPC is 3.5.

    I really think Jim Brown overrated him, calling him "ordinary."

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by

    Thanks Banner!!!

  • He had 20 carries for 60 yards yesterday, a normal day at the office for his career. So far in 2013, while healthy, he has 64 carries for 200 yards and a long run of 12 yards. His career YPC is 3.5.

    I really think Jim Brown overrated him, calling him "ordinary."

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @shep said:

    He had 20 carries for 60 yards yesterday, a normal day at the office for his career. So far in 2013, while healthy, he has 64 carries for 200 yards and a long run of 12 yards. His career YPC is 3.5.

    I really think Jim Brown overrated him, calling him "ordinary."

    But PG is waiting for the big turnaround. 🙂

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    We absolutely raped Indy. We cut our losses and got back most of what a desperate FO spent for what will turn out to be the next Shonn Greene.........LOVE IT!!

  • A Alkid3 wrote on last edited by

    Only thing I was worried about when I heard he got traded... is if I coud still get my money back for his jersey. And I did. In full. Hahaha hopefully we use our first on a solid starter on offense.

  • Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by Cbus Brownie

    Do we really need to do this? Let's wish T Rich the best and move on, he's a good guy that embraced Cleveland. I too am feeling better by the day over the trade, I'm not going to keep looking back to his stats and trashing him though, I was/am a big T Rich fan.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    I don't think anyone is bashing him. Just saying we got a good deal for him.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    Whats there to watch?...He's less than ordinary...great kid...average runner at best...

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by

    Please. The trade happened like 10 days ago. It's EXTREMELY relevant to Browns' fans, partially because a lot of them were gripping the ledge by their toes over it.

  • The Italian DawgPoundT The Italian DawgPound wrote on last edited by

    Quite frankly, I was horrified learning from the Browns Board that we traded Richardson. We were (are) a team with little talent and our 2nd year QB was (and, if he comes back, will still be) struggling heavily. So getting rid of our 1st pick of last year made me fear the worst.

    Having digested the trade and having now seen there's virtually no difference between the Browns with and without TRich, well, I'm ready to congratulate the front office for the move.

  • Please. The trade happened like 10 days ago. It's EXTREMELY relevant to Browns' fans, partially because a lot of them were gripping the ledge by their toes over it.

    Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by

    @shep said:

    Please. The trade happened like 10 days ago. It's EXTREMELY relevant to Browns' fans, partially because a lot of them were gripping the ledge by their toes over it.

    Please? The internet facepalm?

    I'm saying we don't need to analyze his stats every game for justification of the trade. It's obvious it was a good trade unless we shart on the pick.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone

    Don't click on the thread then....Pretty simple. Find a thread you like and participate, and stop trying to be the chat police.

  • Do we really need to do this? Let's wish T Rich the best and move on, he's a good guy that embraced Cleveland. I too am feeling better by the day over the trade, I'm not going to keep looking back to his stats and trashing him though, I was/am a big T Rich fan.

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by

    @cbus-brownie said:

    Do we really need to do this? Let's wish T Rich the best and move on, he's a good guy that embraced Cleveland. I too am feeling better by the day over the trade, I'm not going to keep looking back to his stats and trashing him though, I was/am a big T Rich fan.

    Y?? He didn't think twice about throwin some mudd Cleveland's way!!!
  • S Shep wrote on last edited by Shep

    Yeah, let's stop taking the time to tell people what to talk about. If you don't wanna talk about it, don't talk about it. Confuses the shit out of me why people take the time to tell other people what they can and can't discuss. It's like telling other people how to live based on YOUR belief system. Absurd.

    It was a huge trade and a rare one. By the Browns. It bears analysis all season long and beyond. At first, it seemed like the media was 60/40 for the Browns winning the trade. Now it feels like 90/10.

    And once again, the Browns have scads of young talent: Gordon, Cameron, Hoyer, Thomas, Greco, Mack, Mingo, Kruger, DQJ, Robertson, Taylor, Rubin, Bryant, Haden, and Ward could play anywhere and could conceivably be Pro Bowlers, now or soon.

    We could use some more playmakers but that really comes down to QB play. If Hoyer keeps playing well, others beyond Gordon and Cameron will emerge. Bess will pick it up (he's a great slot). I like Obie a lot. Little could reemerge. If you have a QB, there will be people to catch and run.

  • Yeah, let's stop taking the time to tell people what to talk about. If you don't wanna talk about it, don't talk about it. Confuses the shit out of me why people take the time to tell other people what they can and can't discuss. It's like telling other people how to live based on YOUR belief system. Absurd.

    It was a huge trade and a rare one. By the Browns. It bears analysis all season long and beyond. At first, it seemed like the media was 60/40 for the Browns winning the trade. Now it feels like 90/10.

    And once again, the Browns have scads of young talent: Gordon, Cameron, Hoyer, Thomas, Greco, Mack, Mingo, Kruger, DQJ, Robertson, Taylor, Rubin, Bryant, Haden, and Ward could play anywhere and could conceivably be Pro Bowlers, now or soon.

    We could use some more playmakers but that really comes down to QB play. If Hoyer keeps playing well, others beyond Gordon and Cameron will emerge. Bess will pick it up (he's a great slot). I like Obie a lot. Little could reemerge. If you have a QB, there will be people to catch and run.

    Cbus BrownieC Cbus Brownie wrote on last edited by

    @shep said:

    Yeah, let's stop taking the time to tell people what to talk about. If you don't wanna talk about it, don't talk about it. Confuses the shit out of me why people take the time to tell other people what they can and can't discuss. It's like telling other people how to live based on YOUR belief system. Absurd.

    It was a huge trade and a rare one. By the Browns. It bears analysis all season long and beyond. At first, it seemed like the media was 60/40 for the Browns winning the trade. Now it feels like 90/10.

    And once again, the Browns have scads of young talent: Gordon, Cameron, Hoyer, Thomas, Greco, Mack, Mingo, Kruger, DQJ, Robertson, Taylor, Rubin, Bryant, Haden, and Ward could play anywhere and could conceivably be Pro Bowlers, now or soon.

    We could use some more playmakers but that really comes down to QB play. If Hoyer keeps playing well, others beyond Gordon and Cameron will emerge. Bess will pick it up (he's a great slot). I like Obie a lot. Little could reemerge. If you have a QB, there will be people to catch and run.

    Right, jack***. Why bother suggesting you not piss all over a kid that was big for Cleveland and supported the city well? What an asshole suggestion. I'm happy with the trade, but to suggest that all of a sudden T Rich sucks as some of the posts that started the thread indicate is laughable.

    To further discredit yourself, you make the ridiculous assertion that " At first, it seemed like the media was 60/40 for the Browns winning the trade", completley erasing any legitimacy I've ever given your posts. Clearly, your bias won't allow for rational observation. FYI, the national media was clearly 75% (at least) in favor of Indy winning the trade.

    Morons like D bone will make comments like, "We absolutely raped Indy". Only time will tell that, not you, D Bone. Give me one peice of evidence to suggest that this FO will pick up someone more productive long term, just one, aside from blind faith. I say this presuming you've analyzed Lombardi's draft history (I may presume too much).

  • @shep said:

    Yeah, let's stop taking the time to tell people what to talk about. If you don't wanna talk about it, don't talk about it. Confuses the shit out of me why people take the time to tell other people what they can and can't discuss. It's like telling other people how to live based on YOUR belief system. Absurd.

    It was a huge trade and a rare one. By the Browns. It bears analysis all season long and beyond. At first, it seemed like the media was 60/40 for the Browns winning the trade. Now it feels like 90/10.

    And once again, the Browns have scads of young talent: Gordon, Cameron, Hoyer, Thomas, Greco, Mack, Mingo, Kruger, DQJ, Robertson, Taylor, Rubin, Bryant, Haden, and Ward could play anywhere and could conceivably be Pro Bowlers, now or soon.

    We could use some more playmakers but that really comes down to QB play. If Hoyer keeps playing well, others beyond Gordon and Cameron will emerge. Bess will pick it up (he's a great slot). I like Obie a lot. Little could reemerge. If you have a QB, there will be people to catch and run.

    Right, jack***. Why bother suggesting you not piss all over a kid that was big for Cleveland and supported the city well? What an asshole suggestion. I'm happy with the trade, but to suggest that all of a sudden T Rich sucks as some of the posts that started the thread indicate is laughable.

    To further discredit yourself, you make the ridiculous assertion that " At first, it seemed like the media was 60/40 for the Browns winning the trade", completley erasing any legitimacy I've ever given your posts. Clearly, your bias won't allow for rational observation. FYI, the national media was clearly 75% (at least) in favor of Indy winning the trade.

    Morons like D bone will make comments like, "We absolutely raped Indy". Only time will tell that, not you, D Bone. Give me one peice of evidence to suggest that this FO will pick up someone more productive long term, just one, aside from blind faith. I say this presuming you've analyzed Lombardi's draft history (I may presume too much).

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    @cbus-brownie said:

    Morons like D Done will make comments like, "We absolutely raped Indy". Only time will tell that, not you, D Bone. Give me one piece of evidence to suggest that this FO will pick up someone more productive long term, just one, aside from blind faith. I say this presuming you've analyzed Lombardi's draft history (I may presume too much).

    If you don't like it here and what we discuss, then you should just stare at your Tent poster above your bed and reminisce about the day when he was over-drafted at the #3 spot by the same FO that over-reached for Weeden 4 hours later. Anyone with eyes and a brain should've been able to see why our FO traded Trent away, and since you are new here, you can go back and look at my posts in which I was critical of the pick, as well as his weekly performances, or lack thereof. I have hope that our FO will make the best of the #1 pick that was pilfered from the Colts, but like any other moron, I'll just have to wait, hope and see.