Skip to content

THANK YOU MIKE LOMBARDI AND BANNER FOR WATCHING MY VIDEOS

The Browns Board
18 16 1.3k
  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #2

    You crack me up sometimes. But, you'll eat your words on Richardson. I promise you that.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone
    #3

    Yea, how will we ever replace Trent's 55yds per game?? Oh wait, I know....with any old undrafted free agent, that's how.

  • T The Goat wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @dyinghero said:

    You. I like your style.

    Seriously...that's freaking hysterical.

    You guys mind if a Dolphins fan comes in and hangs out every once in awhile? I'm fascinated as hell by what happened today. I think it turns out well.

  • @dyinghero said:

    You. I like your style.

    Seriously...that's freaking hysterical.

    You guys mind if a Dolphins fan comes in and hangs out every once in awhile? I'm fascinated as hell by what happened today. I think it turns out well.

    B blowe wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @the-goat said:

    You. I like your style.

    Seriously...that's freaking hysterical.

    You guys mind if a Dolphins fan comes in and hangs out every once in awhile? I'm fascinated as hell by what happened today. I think it turns out well.

    As long as you don't like soccer and don't mind us constantly belittling you for liking the gayest team in the NFL

  • N nexusgold77 wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Wait is that you elpresador? Been a fan of yours for a minute, knew you lived in cleveland but damn. Love your older modern MW3 videos but I pretty much gave on the series, never got black ops 2, cause of the bullshit lag compensation even though I was a legit beast.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @dyinghero said:

    Nobody watched your videos, Penis Breath.

    Seriously ... nobody watched them.

    They may have "clicked" on them ... but then they saw how mentally Retarded you are and felt bad about it.

    I feel bad about this whole thing ... because, without a doubt .. you ARE mentally Retarded.

    Zombo

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Boy this guys gonna go off when we draft yeldon

  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #9

    If this is elpresador you are right as usual and hilarious. Keep making your videos

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #10

    He does make a point.....the Colts might void the trade if he doesn't pass the physical. Let's hope the Colts don't have buyers remorse and use the physical as a means out.

  • He does make a point.....the Colts might void the trade if he doesn't pass the physical. Let's hope the Colts don't have buyers remorse and use the physical as a means out.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @ballpeen said:

    He does make a point.....the Colts might void the trade if he doesn't pass the physical. Let's hope the Colts don't have buyers remorse and use the physical as a means out.

    Bite your tongue............HARD. No backsies

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #12

    "Trent Dancerson"

    best part, and I agree, Trent wasn't bursting to the line, he ran with trepidation

  • Yea, how will we ever replace Trent's 55yds per game?? Oh wait, I know....with any old undrafted free agent, that's how.

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @d-bone said:

    Yea, how will we ever replace Trent's 55yds per game?? Oh wait, I know....with any old undrafted free agent, that's how.

    Two yards and a cloud of rust

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I hate your videos bro. You suck and there's nothing more offputting to me than people with blank walls. It means you have no personality to speak of.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Nice comforter for a curtain by the way. I'm going to guess no females live with you.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Anybody with a little know how can make a youtube. Kind of sad really. Lots of kids now think anything on youtube is 100 percent truth.

  • Nice comforter for a curtain by the way. I'm going to guess no females live with you.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Nice comforter for a curtain by the way. I'm going to guess no females live with you.

    yeah. what's behind the comforter? maybe 3 girls chained to a radiator for 18 years?

    what do you use for window treatments, garbage bags?

    don't light a smoke up in that meth lab.

    you are bonkers. only one word relates to you for me and that is: prison.

  • F Fargofan wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Man, you completely crack me up. I couldn't help but laugh at this. Thanks, I needed that.