Skip to content

Official Browns QB Prospect Discussion!

The Browns Board
992 69 28.1k
  • koalabazookaK koalabazooka wrote on last edited by

    Someone brought up Cyrus K., from Alabama. He would certainly be a boon for the O-line, if CLE drafted him.

  • http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin

    Guys I'm sorry, me included...that if you are circumcised the foreskin is what was removed. So no, there is no foreskin or twoskin lmao if you're circumcised. Great convo.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin

    Guys I'm sorry, me included...that if you are circumcised the foreskin is what was removed. So no, there is no foreskin or twoskin lmao if you're circumcised. Great convo.

    Do NOT click on the link. There is an actual picture. It will frighten you for years.

    Zombo

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin

    Guys I'm sorry, me included...that if you are circumcised the foreskin is what was removed. So no, there is no foreskin or twoskin lmao if you're circumcised. Great convo.

    Do NOT click on the link. There is an actual picture. It will frighten you for years.

    Zombo

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Do NOT click on the link. There is an actual picture. It will frighten you for years.

    For some reason I thought of the movie, "Dune"...

  • Moving right along...

    @shep said:

    Weeden's getting killed and our pricey, highly-drafted line must be overrated. Then Brian Hoyer steps in and the line's just fine.

    Guys, we're never gonna Superstar OL our way to a Super Bowl. Let it go. Reboot yourselves. The Browns could take this exact team and win 10 games with really good QB play. Then they could spend all those draft picks and f/a money to upgrade a few other spots and win 13 games.

    If you are right, why isn't Hoyer leading us to victory right now? Oh... that's right.. he got hurt. As did Campbell... As did Wheezy.

    We had really good QB play. It.... Got.... Hurt.... Twice!

    We don't need to "superstar OL" our way to a SB... but it would sure be nice to have an OL that can keep our eventual star QB healthy all the way to one.

    @koalabazooka said:

    I'm gonna miss being able to make fun of Weeden...

    Some teams are bound to try to salvage him as a back up for a few more years, so you can ween yourself off of him.

    @canton-mike said:

    ... I'm refraining from further speculation until I see WHO is coming out, how they do in bowls, etc, etc. It's just too damned early to really predict anything yet.

    Good idea... Will be reviewing and discussing bowl performances though...

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Moving right along...

    If you are right, why isn't Hoyer leading us to victory right now? Oh... that's right.. he got hurt. As did Campbell... As did Wheezy.

    We had really good QB play. It.... Got.... Hurt.... Twice!

    We don't need to "superstar OL" our way to a SB... but it would sure be nice to have an OL that can keep our eventual star QB healthy all the way to one.

    Some teams are bound to try to salvage him as a back up for a few more years, so you can ween yourself off of him.

    Good idea... Will be reviewing and discussing bowl performances though...

    Hoyer got hurt on a roll out on the sideline, hit by an ILB that I believe was in coverage, but I'm not going to look that up to see if it's true. Hardly the line's fault. You can blame the QB coach for not teaching him how to slide.

    Weeden was never really hurt. It was all a ruse to protect whatever trade value he has.

    Campbell's injuries are legitimately blamed on OL play,

    But we honestly can't superstar our way to the SB. Once again, Denver's patchwork line is one of the best in the NFL at the moment.

    Do we need a better OL? Yes. We could stand to pick up a solid RT, move Schwartz inside and pick up another solid G. But we don't need to invest high picks in that. The highest pick maybe being a second rounder and that's a big maybe.

    Regardless of what we do on the line, we need to address QB first and foreskin.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    Denvers patchwork oline works because of Manning. Manning would love our oline. Knowshon Moreno would absolutely hate our oline. We need a Guard.

  • Zombo said:

    Do NOT click on the link. There is an actual picture. It will frighten you for years.

    For some reason I thought of the movie, "Dune"...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    @tour2ma said:

    For some reason I thought of the movie, "Dune"...

    I know that some people having seen my schmekel have gotten down on their knees and prayed to Shai-Hulud

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    So... if the foreskin if removed, doesn't that just

    make the backskin the foreskin, only less of it?

    And how does that determine which qb the Browns

    should draft next year?

    This is all so confusing.

    Next time I have a dr appt, I'll have to get all this answered,

    and I'll report back.

    Though, that may not be to much before the draft...

  • So... if the foreskin if removed, doesn't that just

    make the backskin the foreskin, only less of it?

    And how does that determine which qb the Browns

    should draft next year?

    This is all so confusing.

    Next time I have a dr appt, I'll have to get all this answered,

    and I'll report back.

    Though, that may not be to much before the draft...

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    So... if the foreskin if removed, doesn't that just

    make the backskin the foreskin, only less of it?

    And how does that determine which qb the Browns

    should draft next year?

    This is all so confusing.

    Next time I have a dr appt, I'll have to get all this answered,

    and I'll report back.

    Though, that may not be to much before the draft...

    Interesting. If you're circumcised, and you tuck it between your legs, is that considered a vagina? Lol if you are circumsised you no longer have foreskin. I wonder if Manziel is circumcised???
  • @calfoxwc said:

    So... if the foreskin if removed, doesn't that just

    make the backskin the foreskin, only less of it?

    And how does that determine which qb the Browns

    should draft next year?

    This is all so confusing.

    Next time I have a dr appt, I'll have to get all this answered,

    and I'll report back.

    Though, that may not be to much before the draft...

    Interesting. If you're circumcised, and you tuck it between your legs, is that considered a vagina? Lol if you are circumsised you no longer have foreskin. I wonder if Manziel is circumcised???
    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    Interesting. If you're circumcised, and you tuck it between your legs, is that considered a vagina? Lol if you are circumsised you no longer have foreskin. I wonder if Manziel is circumcised???

    It's called a mangina, and it's what our old coach was famous for doing on the sidelines of every game.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    Lmao!

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    Mangina may have tucked but Shurmur has a full blown vagina.

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by

    These are the same guys who came into this season ranked as one of the top 5 lines in the NFL, remember? They gave even slow-draw Weeden fantastic protection in 2012.

    But now they suck? Same guys? Why? Certainly longer routes develop slower but I think the protection has been mostly good for the two guys who get the ball out reasonably fast.

    And even Campbell's main injury was on a run, right? When Ngata "fell" on him?

  • These are the same guys who came into this season ranked as one of the top 5 lines in the NFL, remember? They gave even slow-draw Weeden fantastic protection in 2012.

    But now they suck? Same guys? Why? Certainly longer routes develop slower but I think the protection has been mostly good for the two guys who get the ball out reasonably fast.

    And even Campbell's main injury was on a run, right? When Ngata "fell" on him?

    Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    @shep said:

    These are the same guys who came into this season ranked as one of the top 5 lines in the NFL, remember? They gave even slow-draw Weeden fantastic protection in 2012.

    But now they suck? Same guys? Why? Certainly longer routes develop slower but I think the protection has been mostly good for the two guys who get the ball out reasonably fast.

    And even Campbell's main injury was on a run, right? When Ngata "fell" on him?

    My problem isn't with pass pro. Its the inability to run outside. And Chud loves the screens so a big athletic guard would pay off huge on those also.
  • S Shep wrote on last edited by

    I'd buy that... but it could be Schwartz. As a guard he'd be considered athletic. As a tackle, I think he's only so-so.

  • Flyin JF Flyin J wrote on last edited by

    It could work. Wonder if he's gotten any practice reps at guard....

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    OK qb scouts, Carr's game is today, 3:30 ABC.

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by

    I could see Greco, Pinkston, Lauvao, and Schwartz competing for the guard spots. That's really strong. New guy at RT competes with Chris Faulk. Nice depth and versatility, too (obviously Schwartz could back up at RT).

  • S Shep wrote on last edited by

    Hard to be pissed about going to Ojai Valley Inn to get massaged, but I'll be in the car headed that way at kickoff. Might catch 30 minutes or so before spa time.

  • OK qb scouts, Carr's game is today, 3:30 ABC.

    OsirisO Osiris wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    OK qb scouts, Carr's game is today, 3:30 ABC.

    Wow he looks terrible today, and this is the only time I've watched him play. He can't handle the pressure USC is bringing, and even when he's not being pressured he keeps overthrowing his receivers downfield. He's even missed a couple of those cheesy WR screens. I hope the Browns pass on him.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    He's looking like the QB many predicted he actually is. Take away the system, take away the success.