Official Browns QB Prospect Discussion!
-
-
Zombo said:
Do NOT click on the link. There is an actual picture. It will frighten you for years.
For some reason I thought of the movie, "Dune"...
-
So... if the foreskin if removed, doesn't that just
make the backskin the foreskin, only less of it?
And how does that determine which qb the Browns
should draft next year?
This is all so confusing.
Next time I have a dr appt, I'll have to get all this answered,
and I'll report back.
Though, that may not be to much before the draft...
-
So... if the foreskin if removed, doesn't that just
make the backskin the foreskin, only less of it?
And how does that determine which qb the Browns
should draft next year?
This is all so confusing.
Next time I have a dr appt, I'll have to get all this answered,
and I'll report back.
Though, that may not be to much before the draft...
Interesting. If you're circumcised, and you tuck it between your legs, is that considered a vagina? Lol if you are circumsised you no longer have foreskin. I wonder if Manziel is circumcised???So... if the foreskin if removed, doesn't that just
make the backskin the foreskin, only less of it?
And how does that determine which qb the Browns
should draft next year?
This is all so confusing.
Next time I have a dr appt, I'll have to get all this answered,
and I'll report back.
Though, that may not be to much before the draft...
-
Interesting. If you're circumcised, and you tuck it between your legs, is that considered a vagina? Lol if you are circumsised you no longer have foreskin. I wonder if Manziel is circumcised???So... if the foreskin if removed, doesn't that just
make the backskin the foreskin, only less of it?
And how does that determine which qb the Browns
should draft next year?
This is all so confusing.
Next time I have a dr appt, I'll have to get all this answered,
and I'll report back.
Though, that may not be to much before the draft...
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Interesting. If you're circumcised, and you tuck it between your legs, is that considered a vagina? Lol if you are circumsised you no longer have foreskin. I wonder if Manziel is circumcised???
It's called a mangina, and it's what our old coach was famous for doing on the sidelines of every game.
-
-
-
These are the same guys who came into this season ranked as one of the top 5 lines in the NFL, remember? They gave even slow-draw Weeden fantastic protection in 2012.
But now they suck? Same guys? Why? Certainly longer routes develop slower but I think the protection has been mostly good for the two guys who get the ball out reasonably fast.
And even Campbell's main injury was on a run, right? When Ngata "fell" on him?
-
These are the same guys who came into this season ranked as one of the top 5 lines in the NFL, remember? They gave even slow-draw Weeden fantastic protection in 2012.
But now they suck? Same guys? Why? Certainly longer routes develop slower but I think the protection has been mostly good for the two guys who get the ball out reasonably fast.
And even Campbell's main injury was on a run, right? When Ngata "fell" on him?
My problem isn't with pass pro. Its the inability to run outside. And Chud loves the screens so a big athletic guard would pay off huge on those also.These are the same guys who came into this season ranked as one of the top 5 lines in the NFL, remember? They gave even slow-draw Weeden fantastic protection in 2012.
But now they suck? Same guys? Why? Certainly longer routes develop slower but I think the protection has been mostly good for the two guys who get the ball out reasonably fast.
And even Campbell's main injury was on a run, right? When Ngata "fell" on him?
-
-
-
-
-
-
OK qb scouts, Carr's game is today, 3:30 ABC.
Wow he looks terrible today, and this is the only time I've watched him play. He can't handle the pressure USC is bringing, and even when he's not being pressured he keeps overthrowing his receivers downfield. He's even missed a couple of those cheesy WR screens. I hope the Browns pass on him.
-
He's looking like the QB many predicted he actually is. Take away the system, take away the success.
-
Hard to be pissed about going to Ojai Valley Inn to get massaged, but I'll be in the car headed that way at kickoff. Might catch 30 minutes or so before spa time.
-
-
Carr definitely didn't look too good against real competition. It wasn't just him, his team was purely outmatched. No run game, and he threw 53 passes. Still has the physical tools, but did not look great against stout pressure. Still looks like a 1st rounder, just maybe not top 10 material...
-
Carr is who we thought he was. A guy who possesses many physical tools but lacks the mental agility to be a solid quarterback at this point in time. His offensive system was a detriment to his NFL growth. Once the system is taken away or they play "superior" talent (USC is hardly superior), he falls apart.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login