Ben Tate
-
Would be a good move
-
I'm surprised Banner and Lombardi are showing interest as the previous guys wanted to trade a 2nd rounder for him.
He seems like a good back though, never has issues stepping in when Foster goes down. Hell one season he had 1000 yards as the back up. (Might have something to do with the Texan Oline though)
-
If he gets starter money he may bolt. I'd want to have him as part of a RB by committee though. I don't trust him as a feature back, we'd need a couple compliments.
-
I'm surprised Banner and Lombardi are showing interest as the previous guys wanted to trade a 2nd rounder for him.
He seems like a good back though, never has issues stepping in when Foster goes down. Hell one season he had 1000 yards as the back up. (Might have something to do with the Texan Oline though)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login