Vikings Cheerleaders
-
gipper?
-
gipper?
gipper?
He's been M.I.A
-
Time to trade our drumline for some of those, don't you think?
-
I heard that the Vikings cheerleaders are not allowed to sit at all during games. I guess that their balls hang out and show.
-
gipper?
gipper?
Why was it my responsibility? Am I the only one who knows how to find hot chicks on the internet?

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
