Week 3 Game Impressions: Browns @ Vikings
-
True enough but there is a whole different feel to this game.
And werent you ready to throw the whole team under the bus?
-
I agree Weeden is probalby done- Hoyer does have sort of a lame arm- however, he sees the field 10X better than Weedster, and at least can read a defense.
first half impressions?'m shocked Pulling out all the stops- those trick plays won't work against the Bungles.
Gordon doesn't get hmself suspended- the Browns might be 2-0 right now.
OTOH, Richardson might still be on the team
-
True enough but there is a whole different feel to this game.
And werent you ready to throw the whole team under the bus?
And werent you ready to throw the whole team under the bus?
I sure did think they were done and tanking it. That's why I joined...just to vent some. I never threw them under the bus, I just thought they were run over by it....I just wanna win some games !
-
I agree Weeden is probalby done- Hoyer does have sort of a lame arm- however, he sees the field 10X better than Weedster, and at least can read a defense.
first half impressions?'m shocked Pulling out all the stops- those trick plays won't work against the Bungles.
Gordon doesn't get hmself suspended- the Browns might be 2-0 right now.
OTOH, Richardson might still be on the team
-
I'm with you there. All I want is a winner.
-
Lame arm?
At times
-
Bad decision. I'll take a couple losses though to growing pains if Hoyer can move the god damn ball
-
Ok D....can you say pick six?
-
but that works!!!!
-
Man they can't get out of there own way. We need this win.
Crap. Sheard 's been looking good too. Mingo needs to step up.
-
but that works!!!!
but that works!!!!
Yes it does
-
Ap fumble! Hell yes!
-
Sure would like some points outa this TO
-
Shit...sheard is down. No good.
-
What's the beer count at?
-
Need points here, two possession game makes Ponder have to throw it more
-
Shit...sheard is down. No good.
Shit...sheard is down. No good.
looks to be ok though
-
Giants are bad.
-
My man Willis mcgahee, that washed up old bum can still play
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
