Week 3 Game Impressions: Browns @ Vikings
-
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
-
Bullshit. that's intentional grounding. Didn't leave the pocket. No reciever in sight.
-
Maybe more Jack will make them look good again
-
Bullshit. that's intentional grounding. Didn't leave the pocket. No reciever in sight.
Bullshit. that's intentional grounding. Didn't leave the pocket. No reciever in sight.
Doesn't work for Clev
-
If we lose it'll be because ponder beat us with his legs. That's sickening to me
-
I'm seeing a trend
-
I'm getting drunk.
-
I'm getting drunk.
I'm getting drunk.
getting?
-
lol...All it takes is one play. I wanna see benjamin house one, or Mcgahee break one that would be sweet.
-
Hope it don't come down to a game tying kick at the e3nd
-
i've read this book before.

-
i've read this book before.

i've read this book before.

Yep
-
now the pick 6...c'mon D
-
C'mon D big stop here. All we need is 3.
-
And even though it now looks like a loss I like the new browns better than last week's
-
And even though it now looks like a loss I like the new browns better than last week's
And even though it now looks like a loss I like the new browns better than last week's
More fun...yes. Flaws and all
-
Game's not over boys. Let's do this. I agree I like seeing weeden holding a clipboard.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login