Week 3 Game Impressions: Browns @ Vikings
-
i've read this book before.

-
i've read this book before.

i've read this book before.

Yep
-
now the pick 6...c'mon D
-
C'mon D big stop here. All we need is 3.
-
And even though it now looks like a loss I like the new browns better than last week's
-
And even though it now looks like a loss I like the new browns better than last week's
And even though it now looks like a loss I like the new browns better than last week's
More fun...yes. Flaws and all
-
Game's not over boys. Let's do this. I agree I like seeing weeden holding a clipboard.
-
One last shot. Come on Hoyer.
-
Man let's get chunks not first down every throw.
-
-
Now or never.
-
Just got real...
-
1st down baby get it into fg range
-
Fuck that FG! Time to walk it in.
-
Time to win it right now
-
spike
-
Oh shit
-
ya baby!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login