Week 3 Game Impressions: Browns @ Vikings
-
Yeah but we've looked like dogshit for 2 weeks. Don't mess with my buzz man.
Yeah but we've looked like dogshit for 2 weeks. Don't mess with my buzz man.
Oh believe me, I know. I'm just as excited as the next person. Hoyer is certainly passing the eyeball test so far, the team seems amped, the defense is playing pretty well all things considered and the coaches are calling a fun game.
I haven't been this excited since 2009(?) when we beat the Saints in their house.
-
Well... glad I decided to stick around and watch. Most excitement I've had on Sunday in a while...
Keep it up Browns!!!
-
-
only a fg, but that still is frustrating from T benj
-
Am i on drugs or do the Browns really have 24 points?
-
My god boys...we've got a football team In town
-
Yeah but we've looked like dogshit for 2 weeks. Don't mess with my buzz man.
Oh believe me, I know. I'm just as excited as the next person. Hoyer is certainly passing the eyeball test so far, the team seems amped, the defense is playing pretty well all things considered and the coaches are calling a fun game.
I haven't been this excited since 2009(?) when we beat the Saints in their house.
Oh believe me, I know. I'm just as excited as the next person. Hoyer is certainly passing the eyeball test so far, the team seems amped, the defense is playing pretty well all things considered and the coaches are calling a fun game.
I haven't been this excited since 2009(?) when we beat the Saints in their house.
Remember when we beat the Giants on Monday night? That was great! Or Thursday night maybe?
-
Hoyer does have the abilty to throw a receiver open or hit him in stride. Weeden was never really able to do that on a consistent basis.
-
Not the first time I've seen Benjamin muff one this year is it?
-
If we score a TD on this drive I'm gonna lose it.
I'm just gonna add I hope Holmgren gets cancer. I'll be that "guy".
-
Even little is able to catch passes from Hoyer.
-
Nooooo!!! Lord no!
-
Unfortunately so is Minnesota...
-
Ponder is a bitch.
-
Ponder is a bitch.
Ponder is a bitch.
Yes. He is.
-
D has got to hold them to a fg here.
-
Fumble no doubt.
-
Nice stop d!
-
Wow. Wow! Wow! Fuck yeah!
-
first half LOVE IT!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login