Skip to content

Game Balls

The Browns Board
42 25 1.6k
  • Gotta give the coaches credit. Two fake kicks that worked and a good overall game plan

  • Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

  • How about Skrine? He prevented two TDs and a critical 3rd down conversion by hanging onto the TE for dear life.

  • Game ball to the defense and Gordon.

  • I have always liked Skrine & he was outstanding. That last pass play from the Vikes where he allowed the completion with an immediate tackle (forcing them to use their last timeout was HUGE.

    They could give out a lot of game balls for this one. Nice win & not a "coasting" type win. They pulled it out late.

    Mike

  • @mld-woody said:

    Ponder

    Fag,

    did you get chubby when benji's ass was hanging out..

    @erie-dawg said:

    Fag,

    did you get chubby when benji's ass was hanging out..

    And here we are again with your weird obsession of "gay" things and male genitalia... though you are totally NOT gay yourself...

  • Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

    @ballpeen said:

    Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

    Heard it was a bruised calf.

  • It's got to be Hoyer. First time in years I've seen a browns qb make good reads or consistently catchable throws

  • Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

    @ballpeen said:

    Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

    Cunduff pulled a muscle.

  • Gordon, front 7

    @cuwoohio said:

    Gordon, front 7

    +1

    And FYI, Mingo is not too bad against the run either for those that said he wouldn't be.

  • It's got to be Hoyer. First time in years I've seen a browns qb make good reads or consistently catchable throws

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    It's got to be Hoyer. First time in years I've seen a browns qb make good reads or consistently catchable throws

    Gotta agree. He has flaws no doubt. Fatal? Maybe, I also saw him make some smart throwaways instead of forcing something.

  • Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

    @ballpeen said:

    Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

    Cundiff had a pulled hammy and yep that was Lanning on the xp
  • Cameron, Hoyer, Gordon, Skrine, Haden, Robertson, DQ, Ward, Taylor, Bryant ... how about the punter and the upback? How about anybody that played today? Good job.

    Zombo

  • I have always liked Skrine & he was outstanding. That last pass play from the Vikes where he allowed the completion with an immediate tackle (forcing them to use their last timeout was HUGE.

    They could give out a lot of game balls for this one. Nice win & not a "coasting" type win. They pulled it out late.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I have always liked Skrine & he was outstanding. That last pass play from the Vikes where he allowed the completion with an immediate tackle (forcing them to use their last timeout was HUGE.

    They could give out a lot of game balls for this one. Nice win & not a "coasting" type win. They pulled it out late.

    Mike

    I think Skrine would be perfect as the 3rd CB for sure, I just think he's undersized to be the 2nd CB as we constantly get picked on his side of the field. Once he's got a better role he'll be a lot better.

  • Amazing how many people thought Gordon coming back wouldn't make that big of a difference... 😎 He gets half a game ball, and shares it with Cameron...

  • Momma gonna have a big time fun night on her hands if the Bears win tonight.....lol

  • First time in a few years I get to say this, but the coaching was exceptional. They made no big mistakes, they showed they have balls and will use them, and they got creative at the appropriate time. God, I am happy Pat Shurmur is gone! I'll give Pat Shurmur the game ball, just for being gone and ruining some other team with his Fonz from The Waterboy antics.

  • It's got to be Hoyer. First time in years I've seen a browns qb make good reads or consistently catchable throws

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    It's got to be Hoyer. First time in years I've seen a browns qb make good reads or consistently catchable throws

    2x That....and the D

  • Jimmy Haslam...

    His first of many wins...

    @tour2ma said:

    Jimmy Haslam...

    His first of many wins...

    Where is he? Or do they show him every time I'm taking a piss.

    Last year he went to both home and away games, this year haven't seen him.

  • Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

    @ballpeen said:

    Spencer Lanning. Nice punts, a TD pass, and HE was the guy who made the last PAT that put us up by 4. We get sound at the game but it isn't all that lound once the 15 of us start cheering. Any word on why Lanning was in for the PAT? I assume Cunduff got nicked.

    I believe the announcers said it was a groin or just a pulled muscle.