Skip to content

As the clock ran out against the Vikings I couldn't help but say.......

The Browns Board
13 11 838
  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    The thought crossed my mind ... repeatedly.

    Zombo

  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Wow Josh Gordon really is the main difference in this game.

    Not Trich being gone, not Hoyer starting, but Gordon. There was no denying who hoyers favorite target was. It was weird to see a browns wr with the seperation he showed. And just the fact he held on to the ball is a step up.

    I believe they will be going with hoyer from here on out. Last thing they want to do is give weeden a shot with the same advantages hoyer had.

  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Thom Darden went for the pick....thank God we won in Cincy the last week. What a season that was!

  • Wow Josh Gordon really is the main difference in this game.

    Not Trich being gone, not Hoyer starting, but Gordon. There was no denying who hoyers favorite target was. It was weird to see a browns wr with the seperation he showed. And just the fact he held on to the ball is a step up.

    I believe they will be going with hoyer from here on out. Last thing they want to do is give weeden a shot with the same advantages hoyer had.

    CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @cdl15 said:

    Last thing they want to do is give weeden a shot with the same advantages hoyer had.

    So you don't like Weeden?

  • letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Hoyer hitting recievers in stride was the difference in the game I think.

  • slowburnS slowburn wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Passing game for Browns showed some life. Keep in mind they were playing against one of the worst passing defenses in league who lost their top cornerback, Chris Cook, in 1st qtr.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I was looking around for Dwayne Rudd

  • Wow Josh Gordon really is the main difference in this game.

    Not Trich being gone, not Hoyer starting, but Gordon. There was no denying who hoyers favorite target was. It was weird to see a browns wr with the seperation he showed. And just the fact he held on to the ball is a step up.

    I believe they will be going with hoyer from here on out. Last thing they want to do is give weeden a shot with the same advantages hoyer had.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @cdl15 said:

    Last thing they want to do is give weeden a shot with the same advantages hoyer had.

    Oh brother

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #11

    Never crossed my mind...

    It was so cool to be in a game it didn't matter... in my mind we'd already won.

    What I did shout was, "CAM CAM CAM!"

    When I shouted it was 3rd and goal for us a couple minutes earlier... just after we shifted our WRs to the weak side leaving Cam in a clear 1 on 1.

    Apparently Brian heard me... 🙂

    http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/Jordan-Camerons-game-winning-TD/a547ea28-fd8c-470c-91ea-336ecdf84952

  • @cdl15 said:

    Last thing they want to do is give weeden a shot with the same advantages hoyer had.

    So you don't like Weeden?

    cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    So you don't like Weeden?

    I like both these guys. They are both browns for the moment I just want the guy that gives us best chance to win. And I honestly don't know who that is. If they stick with hoyer I hope I never get the chance to see weeden.
  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I think if Weeden gets the nod Sunday then he will play looser and hopefully get the back out as quick as Hoyer