Skip to content

If the Playoffs started today

The Browns Board
4 3 310
  • OK, sure, it IS too early to do this.....and usually I didn't start this count until the quarter pole....but I said WTF, I am going to go ahead and start this party. So, here it is: If the playoffs started today, the following teams would make it:

    AFCE Patriots 3-0, with a better division record (2-0) over Dolphins

    AFCN Bengals 2-1 with a better conf. record than Rats

    AFCS Texans 2-1 with a better division record than Colts

    AFCW Chiefs 3-0 though this will probably change if (when) the Broncos beat the Raiders tonight

    Wildcard: Miami 3-0 and if Denver wins, the Chiefs. If Denver loses then 5 teams at 2-1 would be in line: Jet/Ravens/Colts/Titans

    NFCE Cowboys 2-1

    NFCN Bears 3-0

    NFCS Saints 3-0

    NFCW Seahawks 3-0

    Wildcards: Lions 2-1.....and any one of 7 teams that are now 1-2

    The AFC ran roughshod over the NFC yesterday, so the NFC records are way down.

  • We will play the Colts in the playoffs... and so it has been written.

  • We will play the Colts in the playoffs... and so it has been written.

    @poeticg said:

    We will play the Colts in the playoffs... and so it has been written.

    With the top run defense in the league

  • We will play the Colts in the playoffs... and so it has been written.

    @poeticg said:

    We will play the Colts in the playoffs... and so it has been written.

    And we owe them bastards big time. They tanked a game that kept us out when we had 10 wins. Then their "Luck" season. I hate the idea of playing to lose and was royally pissed when I thought it was us. I feel better now and would love to see our guys use a tank on the dolts.