Browns - Bengals Game
-
Slow and painful with no lube. Go Browns!
-
Lol. Does it matter who's at QB?Cinci gets all but one of the check marks and we win??? New new math???

The areas where I differ are:
- Front 7's are a push IMO;
- their RBs >> our RBs;
- their O-line >> ours in total.
Would love to do a QB comparison, but don't know who to compare yet.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Lol. Does it matter who's at QB?
No. Hoyer is not as good as Dalton and Weeden and Cambell together are not as good as Dalton
-
Against the pack, the bungholes found a way to win with four turnovers. Defense helped the cause with a td, 4 sacks, and 8 hits on Rodgers who finished the game with a pedestrian 244 yards and a QB rating of 33%. Browns QB can't afford any TO's. bunghole defense gave up 182 yards on the ground. Browns must have similar success in their rushing attack to contend. I expect timing between hoys and wr corp to improve again this week.
Special teams get a TD this week. Browns 24 - 21
-
with a big fat dick right up their ass!
will be interesting. both defenses look solid. it will be decided on who puts up more points. (wow, did i just sound stoopid right there or what?). -
I cant find much wrong with your logic. Sometimes though logic doesn't prevail. If it did we would all bankrupt Vegas this weekend. I think our D and pass rush will disrupt Dalton. Our D will contain BGE and Gio. Our O will prevail running on adrenaline from the victory in Minnesota. Final score Cleveland 28 Cinncinnati 14
yea yea I know I can be a homer but I can feel this one.......that or its gas not sure lol
I cant find much wrong with your logic. Sometimes though logic doesn't prevail. If it did we would all bankrupt Vegas this weekend. I think our D and pass rush will disrupt Dalton. Our D will contain BGE and Gio. Our O will prevail running on adrenaline from the victory in Minnesota. Final score Cleveland 28 Cinncinnati 14
yea yea I know I can be a homer but I can feel this one.......that or its gas not sure lol
I'm guessing gas.
We win one game with the St. Iggy kid, who nobody has film on, and now were gonna give it up the bungles ass (no lube even).
I know we are playing good D but were not hangin with Cincy.
We get curb-stomped 27-10.
-
Browns 37, Bengals 13
-
Browns 37, Bengals 13
Browns 37, Bengals 13
Wow.
-
If any of you guys actually think the browns win this game, go jump off the nearest bridge. The bengals held Aaron fucking Rodgers (you know, the best QB in the league) to a QB rating in the mid 60's. Our QB is Brian Hoyer. We don't have a fucking chance. The bengals aren't the Vikings, they actually have a pass rush, secondary, quarterback and competent receiving threats.
31-10 Bengals
-
Browns 37, Bengals 13
Browns 37, Bengals 13
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you can't possibly be serious. The bengals are better in literally every facet of the game.
-
Browns 37, Bengals 13
Browns 37, Bengals 13
You're actually Retarded
-
with a big fat dick right up their ass!
will be interesting. both defenses look solid. it will be decided on who puts up more points. (wow, did i just sound stoopid right there or what?). -
Browns 37, Bengals 13
You're actually Retarded
Clowns Blow said:
You're actually Retarded
What we got us a Cintucky boy here?
-
Clowns Blow said:
You're actually Retarded
What we got us a Cintucky boy here?
What we got us a Cintucky boy here?
A realist, among other things. If you actually think the browns have the talent to not only hang with the bengals, but beat them by 24, you're Retarded. The browns beat another shitty winless team on a last minute drive. Congrats. The bengals beat a perennial playoff team led by the best quarterback in the league, even after going down by 16 with 20 minutes to go. You don't have a chance in hell
-
Browns 37, Bengals 13
Browns 37, Bengals 13
I hope your inner homer typed that.
Please explain how this team comes up with 37 points against one of the better Ds in this league?
I'm intrigued!
-
Clowns Blow said:
You're actually Retarded
What we got us a Cintucky boy here?
What we got us a Cintucky boy here?
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
-
Browns 37, Bengals 13
I hope your inner homer typed that.
Please explain how this team comes up with 37 points against one of the better Ds in this league?
I'm intrigued!
I hope your inner homer typed that.
Please explain how this team comes up with 37 points against one of the better Ds in this league?
I'm intrigued
They'll score 37 points by scoring 4 Touchdowns and 3 Field Goals...
-
What we got us a Cintucky boy here?
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
Clowns Blow said:
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
Shut up boy. You all hillbillies are second to shittsburgh for the most inbred population.
-
it's pretty clear these are cintucky slack-jawed yokels disguised as browns' fans.
shit you can smell stink off a pig from a mile away.
-
Clowns Blow said:
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
Shut up boy. You all hillbillies are second to shittsburgh for the most inbred population.
Shut up boy. You all hillbillies are second to shittsburgh for the most inbred population.
Well West Virginia is still a thing, so that's probably an inaccurate statement, chief.
Also,
-
What we got us a Cintucky boy here?
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
Clowns Blow said:
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
It is beyond laughable that someone from Cincinnati would call Cleveland a shitty city. I have been to every major city in the nation, and I can tell you without a doubt that Cleveland has anything and everything that just about any other city in the country has.
The Bengals seem, perhaps to have a decent team this year that will not fall down the backside of the roller coaster like they usually do. But don't let a little teeny tiny bit of success go to your head about how great your team is ...or your city.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login