Browns - Bengals Game
-
And in the 60s, which team did you follow? I really want to know. I have followed mine since 62 and I was 6 then. Please give me the history of the buggles in the 50s and 60s. I'm curious, what were they like then?
I'm 20 bud. Been a Bengals fan as long as I can remember, good times and bad. Enjoy being old as fuck with a dick that doesn't work and an incredibly shitty team to root for.
I'm 20 bud. Been a Bengals fan as long as I can remember, good times and bad. Enjoy being old as fuck with a dick that doesn't work and an incredibly shitty team to root for.
20!!!! Hell, I remember peeing on you to make you grow. Too bad it didn't work. 20!!!????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-
And in the 60s, which team did you follow? I really want to know. I have followed mine since 62 and I was 6 then. Please give me the history of the buggles in the 50s and 60s. I'm curious, what were they like then?
I'm 20 bud. Been a Bengals fan as long as I can remember, good times and bad. Enjoy being old as fuck with a dick that doesn't work and an incredibly shitty team to root for.
I'm 20 bud. Been a Bengals fan as long as I can remember, good times and bad. Enjoy being old as fuck with a dick that doesn't work and an incredibly shitty team to root for.
Ah but at least our original franchise has our own colors and multiple NFL championships. Your colors are copied and your helmets look like a fat black lady's underpants and you have no championships. Congratulations to you.
-
I'm 20 bud. Been a Bengals fan as long as I can remember, good times and bad. Enjoy being old as fuck with a dick that doesn't work and an incredibly shitty team to root for.
20!!!! Hell, I remember peeing on you to make you grow. Too bad it didn't work. 20!!!????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
20!!!! Hell, I remember peeing on you to make you grow. Too bad it didn't work. 20!!!????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So you admit that your dick doesn't work and the Browns suck? Lol
-
I'm 20 bud. Been a Bengals fan as long as I can remember, good times and bad. Enjoy being old as fuck with a dick that doesn't work and an incredibly shitty team to root for.
Ah but at least our original franchise has our own colors and multiple NFL championships. Your colors are copied and your helmets look like a fat black lady's underpants and you have no championships. Congratulations to you.
Ah but at least our original franchise has our own colors and multiple NFL championships. Your colors are copied and your helmets look like a fat black lady's underpants and you have no championships. Congratulations to you.
Be nice. He ain't even old enough to drink. Hell, I forgot more than he has learned
-
So you admit your whole fair weather fanbase is rooting for a cheap carbon copy of the Cleveland Browns?
Haha you wish that was what it was. Keep trying to find something that the Browns have over the Bengals. They don't call it "The mistake by the lake" for nothing.
Haha you wish that was what it was. Keep trying to find something that the Browns have over the Bengals. They don't call it "The mistake by the lake" for nothing.
Sweet comeback. But I guess its what I would expect from a fair weather fan of a second rate carbon copy franchise that can't even fill their own stadium on a consistent basis. Are you actually able to watch the games in cincitucky this year or are they blacked out again?
-
I'm 20 bud. Been a Bengals fan as long as I can remember, good times and bad. Enjoy being old as fuck with a dick that doesn't work and an incredibly shitty team to root for.
Ah but at least our original franchise has our own colors and multiple NFL championships. Your colors are copied and your helmets look like a fat black lady's underpants and you have no championships. Congratulations to you.
Ah but at least our original franchise has our own colors and multiple NFL championships. Your colors are copied and your helmets look like a fat black lady's underpants and you have no championships. Congratulations to you.
Black and Orange is different than brown and orange Retard. Your helmets are a solid color and a stripe. Congrats on the boundless creativity your designers must have. Truth be told, the browns have the shittiest unis in the league and the fans cling to history barely any of them can remember.
-
20!!!! Hell, I remember peeing on you to make you grow. Too bad it didn't work. 20!!!????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So you admit that your dick doesn't work and the Browns suck? Lol
So you admit that your dick doesn't work and the Browns suck? Lol
What do the buggies and an internal engine have in common???...suck squeeze, bang blow
-
20!!!! Hell, I remember peeing on you to make you grow. Too bad it didn't work. 20!!!????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So you admit that your dick doesn't work and the Browns suck? Lol
So you admit that your dick doesn't work and the Browns suck? Lol
Way to re-parse the phrasing of the insult I just slapped on your face and try to use it to insult your betters. Just a cheap copy like your team. Don't make it so easy for me.
-
Haha you wish that was what it was. Keep trying to find something that the Browns have over the Bengals. They don't call it "The mistake by the lake" for nothing.
Sweet comeback. But I guess its what I would expect from a fair weather fan of a second rate carbon copy franchise that can't even fill their own stadium on a consistent basis. Are you actually able to watch the games in cincitucky this year or are they blacked out again?
Sweet comeback. But I guess its what I would expect from a fair weather fan of a second rate carbon copy franchise that can't even fill their own stadium on a consistent basis. Are you actually able to watch the games in cincitucky this year or are they blacked out again?
See you keep saying that as if I care haha. Our team is way better than yours. How about you focus on how badly you shit is gonna get rocked come sunday? Also were fine with the blackouts, thanks for asking. Every game will be sold out. I bet the browns fans are just praying to get a few of theirs blacked out this year so they don't have to watch that shitty excuse for an nfl team every sunday.
-
Haha you wish that was what it was. Keep trying to find something that the Browns have over the Bengals. They don't call it "The mistake by the lake" for nothing.
Sweet comeback. But I guess its what I would expect from a fair weather fan of a second rate carbon copy franchise that can't even fill their own stadium on a consistent basis. Are you actually able to watch the games in cincitucky this year or are they blacked out again?
God I am so fucking glad I'm not you lol. Having to be a spiteful old man with a dick that doesn't work living in a shitty city with a shitty football team.
-
We'll see if the copycats can come back home to the motherland and win or if they get spanked by daddy again. Either way you suck as badly as a poster as the Bengals do at coming up with their own franchise colors or having a culture or identity. I feel sorry for you having to root for them. A couple of half decent years where they barely made the playoffs and lost and you think they've had some kind of success. Geez. Talk about blinders.
The Bengals have...zero...NFL...championships...no amount of shit talking will erase that fact
-
Sweet comeback. But I guess its what I would expect from a fair weather fan of a second rate carbon copy franchise that can't even fill their own stadium on a consistent basis. Are you actually able to watch the games in cincitucky this year or are they blacked out again?
See you keep saying that as if I care haha. Our team is way better than yours. How about you focus on how badly you shit is gonna get rocked come sunday? Also were fine with the blackouts, thanks for asking. Every game will be sold out. I bet the browns fans are just praying to get a few of theirs blacked out this year so they don't have to watch that shitty excuse for an nfl team every sunday.
See you keep saying that as if I care haha. Our team is way better than yours. How about you focus on how badly you shit is gonna get rocked come sunday? Also were fine with the blackouts, thanks for asking. Every game will be sold out. I bet the browns fans are just praying to get a few of theirs blacked out this year so they don't have to watch that shitty excuse for an nfl team every sunday.
No, we are just wondering if you call those stripes, Tabby Lines or Pussy stripes? There aare a number of football teams that have a very similar uni to the Browns. Nobody wants the Buttholes style.....The best they have is this die hard fan and he's 20. God bless you son. But you are doing your team more harm than good here. Have fun but remember, I'm older, listen....don't put faith in a ginger. They have no soul. My wife goes to her holy water every time she sees one. You will be facing every Saint, Holy water and scripture that the Church has because you guys have that fucking ginger asshole for QB
-
God I am so fucking glad I'm not you lol. Having to be a spiteful old man with a dick that doesn't work living in a shitty city with a shitty football team.
God I am so fucking glad I'm not you lol. Having to be a spiteful old man with a dick that doesn't work living in a shitty city with a shitty football team.
Dick works fine...ask momma. Just because peeing on you didn't make you grow doesn't mean my dick don't work. And for the record, my dick is so big that it has it's own dick. And it's dick is bigger than yours!
-
Where did all these new people come from???? You can tell the Cincy fans are 15-18 yrs old.
-
We'll see if the copycats can come back home to the motherland and win or if they get spanked by daddy again. Either way you suck as badly as a poster as the Bengals do at coming up with their own franchise colors or having a culture or identity. I feel sorry for you having to root for them. A couple of half decent years where they barely made the playoffs and lost and you think they've had some kind of success. Geez. Talk about blinders.
The Bengals have...zero...NFL...championships...no amount of shit talking will erase that fact
We'll see if the copycats can come back home to the motherland and win or if they get spanked by daddy again. Either way you suck as badly as a poster as the Bengals do at coming up with their own franchise colors or having a culture or identity. I feel sorry for you having to root for them. A couple of half decent years where they barely made the playoffs and lost and you think they've had some kind of success. Geez. Talk about blinders.
The Bengals have...zero...NFL...championships...no amount of shit talking will erase that fact
And in the modern superbowl era the browns have none either. Have fun putting all your eggs in the "we won championships before I was even born!" basket. None of us really give a fuck. At least the Bengals have potential to win one soon. How many experts had the browns making or winning the superbowl? None, I'll tell you that much for free. Meanwhile the Bengals have been a popular pick. Does that mean anything? No, not really. But it shows that the tide has changed. The browns are irrelevant to everybody outside cleveland. The bengals have the nations attention. Whose your daddy now?
-
Where did all these new people come from???? You can tell the Cincy fans are 15-18 yrs old.
Where did all these new people come from???? You can tell the Cincy fans are 15-18 yrs old.
he said that he's a long time fan and 20....hahahahahahaha
-
Clevelanders brag about titles won before the Cincy franchise even existed. Why should anyone under the age of 60 care?
Funnier still, all of Clevelands past glory was made possible only by Paul Brown, the founder of the better looking, more successful, more stable, and far more moral franchise.
In fact, since '68, when competing for the same championship, Cleveland hasn't even won a lesser conference championship.
This is what makes it funny. They have nothing since the comeback in 99 so they reach back to the fucking 60's. Its pathetic.
This is what makes it funny. They have nothing since the comeback in 99 so they reach back to the fucking 60's. Its pathetic.
You have no championships....ever...
-
We'll see if the copycats can come back home to the motherland and win or if they get spanked by daddy again. Either way you suck as badly as a poster as the Bengals do at coming up with their own franchise colors or having a culture or identity. I feel sorry for you having to root for them. A couple of half decent years where they barely made the playoffs and lost and you think they've had some kind of success. Geez. Talk about blinders.
The Bengals have...zero...NFL...championships...no amount of shit talking will erase that fact
And in the modern superbowl era the browns have none either. Have fun putting all your eggs in the "we won championships before I was even born!" basket. None of us really give a fuck. At least the Bengals have potential to win one soon. How many experts had the browns making or winning the superbowl? None, I'll tell you that much for free. Meanwhile the Bengals have been a popular pick. Does that mean anything? No, not really. But it shows that the tide has changed. The browns are irrelevant to everybody outside cleveland. The bengals have the nations attention. Whose your daddy now?
And in the modern superbowl era the browns have none either. Have fun putting all your eggs in the "we won championships before I was even born!" basket. None of us really give a fuck. At least the Bengals have potential to win one soon. How many experts had the browns making or winning the superbowl? None, I'll tell you that much for free. Meanwhile the Bengals have been a popular pick. Does that mean anything? No, not really. But it shows that the tide has changed. The browns are irrelevant to everybody outside cleveland. The bengals have the nations attention. Whose your daddy now?
You can't be mine. Momma swallowed the asshole kids.
-
God I am so fucking glad I'm not you lol. Having to be a spiteful old man with a dick that doesn't work living in a shitty city with a shitty football team.
Dick works fine...ask momma. Just because peeing on you didn't make you grow doesn't mean my dick don't work. And for the record, my dick is so big that it has it's own dick. And it's dick is bigger than yours!
Dick works fine...ask momma. Just because peeing on you didn't make you grow doesn't mean my dick don't work. And for the record, my dick is so big that it has it's own dick. And it's dick is bigger than yours!
Did I just get a your mom joke from a 70 year old? Jesus christ you're even more immature than I first thought hahahaha
-
Dick works fine...ask momma. Just because peeing on you didn't make you grow doesn't mean my dick don't work. And for the record, my dick is so big that it has it's own dick. And it's dick is bigger than yours!
Did I just get a your mom joke from a 70 year old? Jesus christ you're even more immature than I first thought hahahaha
Did I just get a your mom joke from a 70 year old? Jesus christ you're even more immature than I first thought hahahaha
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login