Browns - Bengals Game
-
We'll see if the copycats can come back home to the motherland and win or if they get spanked by daddy again. Either way you suck as badly as a poster as the Bengals do at coming up with their own franchise colors or having a culture or identity. I feel sorry for you having to root for them. A couple of half decent years where they barely made the playoffs and lost and you think they've had some kind of success. Geez. Talk about blinders.
The Bengals have...zero...NFL...championships...no amount of shit talking will erase that fact
We'll see if the copycats can come back home to the motherland and win or if they get spanked by daddy again. Either way you suck as badly as a poster as the Bengals do at coming up with their own franchise colors or having a culture or identity. I feel sorry for you having to root for them. A couple of half decent years where they barely made the playoffs and lost and you think they've had some kind of success. Geez. Talk about blinders.
The Bengals have...zero...NFL...championships...no amount of shit talking will erase that fact
And in the modern superbowl era the browns have none either. Have fun putting all your eggs in the "we won championships before I was even born!" basket. None of us really give a fuck. At least the Bengals have potential to win one soon. How many experts had the browns making or winning the superbowl? None, I'll tell you that much for free. Meanwhile the Bengals have been a popular pick. Does that mean anything? No, not really. But it shows that the tide has changed. The browns are irrelevant to everybody outside cleveland. The bengals have the nations attention. Whose your daddy now?
-
Where did all these new people come from???? You can tell the Cincy fans are 15-18 yrs old.
Where did all these new people come from???? You can tell the Cincy fans are 15-18 yrs old.
he said that he's a long time fan and 20....hahahahahahaha
-
Clevelanders brag about titles won before the Cincy franchise even existed. Why should anyone under the age of 60 care?
Funnier still, all of Clevelands past glory was made possible only by Paul Brown, the founder of the better looking, more successful, more stable, and far more moral franchise.
In fact, since '68, when competing for the same championship, Cleveland hasn't even won a lesser conference championship.
This is what makes it funny. They have nothing since the comeback in 99 so they reach back to the fucking 60's. Its pathetic.
This is what makes it funny. They have nothing since the comeback in 99 so they reach back to the fucking 60's. Its pathetic.
You have no championships....ever...
-
We'll see if the copycats can come back home to the motherland and win or if they get spanked by daddy again. Either way you suck as badly as a poster as the Bengals do at coming up with their own franchise colors or having a culture or identity. I feel sorry for you having to root for them. A couple of half decent years where they barely made the playoffs and lost and you think they've had some kind of success. Geez. Talk about blinders.
The Bengals have...zero...NFL...championships...no amount of shit talking will erase that fact
And in the modern superbowl era the browns have none either. Have fun putting all your eggs in the "we won championships before I was even born!" basket. None of us really give a fuck. At least the Bengals have potential to win one soon. How many experts had the browns making or winning the superbowl? None, I'll tell you that much for free. Meanwhile the Bengals have been a popular pick. Does that mean anything? No, not really. But it shows that the tide has changed. The browns are irrelevant to everybody outside cleveland. The bengals have the nations attention. Whose your daddy now?
And in the modern superbowl era the browns have none either. Have fun putting all your eggs in the "we won championships before I was even born!" basket. None of us really give a fuck. At least the Bengals have potential to win one soon. How many experts had the browns making or winning the superbowl? None, I'll tell you that much for free. Meanwhile the Bengals have been a popular pick. Does that mean anything? No, not really. But it shows that the tide has changed. The browns are irrelevant to everybody outside cleveland. The bengals have the nations attention. Whose your daddy now?
You can't be mine. Momma swallowed the asshole kids.
-
God I am so fucking glad I'm not you lol. Having to be a spiteful old man with a dick that doesn't work living in a shitty city with a shitty football team.
Dick works fine...ask momma. Just because peeing on you didn't make you grow doesn't mean my dick don't work. And for the record, my dick is so big that it has it's own dick. And it's dick is bigger than yours!
Dick works fine...ask momma. Just because peeing on you didn't make you grow doesn't mean my dick don't work. And for the record, my dick is so big that it has it's own dick. And it's dick is bigger than yours!
Did I just get a your mom joke from a 70 year old? Jesus christ you're even more immature than I first thought hahahaha
-
Dick works fine...ask momma. Just because peeing on you didn't make you grow doesn't mean my dick don't work. And for the record, my dick is so big that it has it's own dick. And it's dick is bigger than yours!
Did I just get a your mom joke from a 70 year old? Jesus christ you're even more immature than I first thought hahahaha
Did I just get a your mom joke from a 70 year old? Jesus christ you're even more immature than I first thought hahahaha
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK
-
This is what makes it funny. They have nothing since the comeback in 99 so they reach back to the fucking 60's. Its pathetic.
You have no championships....ever...
You have no championships....ever...
Nobody cares about your championships from back when there were like 12 teams. How have y'all done in the superbowl era?You know, the one people actually care about?
-
Dick works fine...ask momma. Just because peeing on you didn't make you grow doesn't mean my dick don't work. And for the record, my dick is so big that it has it's own dick. And it's dick is bigger than yours!
Did I just get a your mom joke from a 70 year old? Jesus christ you're even more immature than I first thought hahahaha
Did I just get a your mom joke from a 70 year old? Jesus christ you're even more immature than I first thought hahahaha
If you had learned comprehension then you would know that my wife thinks my dick works fine. And you are still a dick head....no..too phony...more like a dildoe.
-
We'll see if the copycats can come back home to the motherland and win or if they get spanked by daddy again. Either way you suck as badly as a poster as the Bengals do at coming up with their own franchise colors or having a culture or identity. I feel sorry for you having to root for them. A couple of half decent years where they barely made the playoffs and lost and you think they've had some kind of success. Geez. Talk about blinders.
The Bengals have...zero...NFL...championships...no amount of shit talking will erase that fact
And in the modern superbowl era the browns have none either. Have fun putting all your eggs in the "we won championships before I was even born!" basket. None of us really give a fuck. At least the Bengals have potential to win one soon. How many experts had the browns making or winning the superbowl? None, I'll tell you that much for free. Meanwhile the Bengals have been a popular pick. Does that mean anything? No, not really. But it shows that the tide has changed. The browns are irrelevant to everybody outside cleveland. The bengals have the nations attention. Whose your daddy now?
And in the modern superbowl era the browns have none either. Have fun putting all your eggs in the "we won championships before I was even born!" basket. None of us really give a fuck. At least the Bengals have potential to win one soon. How many experts had the browns making or winning the superbowl? None, I'll tell you that much for free. Meanwhile the Bengals have been a popular pick. Does that mean anything? No, not really. But it shows that the tide has changed. The browns are irrelevant to everybody outside cleveland. The bengals have the nations attention. Whose your daddy now?
American idol is popular too. That doesnt make it good. The browns will always ALWAYS be your team's daddy.
-
Dick works fine...ask momma. Just because peeing on you didn't make you grow doesn't mean my dick don't work. And for the record, my dick is so big that it has it's own dick. And it's dick is bigger than yours!
Did I just get a your mom joke from a 70 year old? Jesus christ you're even more immature than I first thought hahahaha
Did I just get a your mom joke from a 70 year old? Jesus christ you're even more immature than I first thought hahahaha
Can't count or add. Being 8 in 1964 does not make me 70. JESUS GOD KID, YOU REALLY ARE STOOOOOOPID!!!
-
You have no championships....ever...
Nobody cares about your championships from back when there were like 12 teams. How have y'all done in the superbowl era?You know, the one people actually care about?
Nobody cares about your championships from back when there were like 12 teams. How have y'all done in the superbowl era?You know, the one people actually care about?
The Bengals have done nothing so wherever youre trying to go with this is destined to failure. Much like the bungles in the first round of the playoffs.
-
Well guys, its been fun. I'm gonna take off for now. Maybe I'll come back to tell you that the Browns suck and Cleveland is a shitty city once more before the game, but I think you all know that. I'll definitely be back to rub it in when the Bengals burn the Browns to the ground. For now, I'll leave you with this:
-
We've all seen it. It's made by mike Polk and there's yet another area where Cleveland is leagues better than cincitucky. There is literally nothing funny in Cincinnati at all. Except, you know, people that think the Bengals are a good franchise.
-
You have no championships....ever...
Nobody cares about your championships from back when there were like 12 teams. How have y'all done in the superbowl era?You know, the one people actually care about?
Nobody cares about your championships from back when there were like 12 teams. How have y'all done in the superbowl era?You know, the one people actually care about?
Bedtime Eh? Just a thought...in Canton 16 Browns are in the HOF....5 Bugles
-
Browns 37, Bengals 13
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you can't possibly be serious. The bengals are better in literally every facet of the game.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you can't possibly be serious. The bengals are better in literally every facet of the game.
But that's why they play the game anyway. Except for maybe the season Palmer was injured and out, the Bengals have had a better roster for the past 10 years but the Browns have still been able to win in 4 of those seasons incuding against a playoff bound team last year.
-
It hurts me to see Fitzgerald wasting away in AZ...
Point was that he was injured...try to stay on point.
Green also missed a game in 2011 due to a hyperextended knee. Was it the same "rarely injured" one?
Seriously, I hate to side with a Bungles fan, but Julio Jones is way more injury prone than Green. End of story. You can't ever admit that you are wrong.
Seriously, I hate to side with a Bungles fan, but Julio Jones is way more injury prone than Green. End of story. You can't ever admit that you are wrong.
Then don't... simply fuck off...
Grow up.
-
Hahahahahaha just because he's had a couple good games and is the only person who can catch the ball on your team doesn't mean he's the next Jimmy Graham. Eifert hasn't put up huge stats because of all the weapons we have, but he's done very well when given opportunities. Had a 60+ yard catch against Pitt and was very good against the bears. Gresham is prone to the occasional fuck up, but is way more talented than Cameron in nearly every facet.Bernard is a good player I saw a lot of him at UNC, he can play. Eifert is OK, he hasn't done crap so far this year. Cameron is better than any TE the Bengals have. We are undermanned in several areas for sure, but that doesn't mean this will be a cake walk either.
Clowns Blow said:
Hahahahahaha just because he's had a couple good games and is the only person who can catch the ball on your team doesn't mean he's the next Jimmy Graham. Eifert hasn't put up huge stats because of all the weapons we have, but he's done very well when given opportunities. Had a 60+ yard catch against Pitt and was very good against the bears. Gresham is prone to the occasional fuck up, but is way more talented than Cameron in nearly every facet.
What this says to me is that you haven't actually watched any of the browns games this year, because if you had you would have damn sure noticed that Cameron is legit. I'd say Gresham has the edge at blocking but that's about it. I think you'll recognize come Sunday afternoon......
Browns 20
Bengals 17
-
Here's how I see it:
>>> equals large advantage
>>moderate
>slight (noticeable)
Dalton>>>Hoyer or Weeden
Gio and BJGE>>>McGahee and Rainey
AJ Green>>Josh Gordan
Mo Sanu>Greg "Butterfingers" Little
Eifert and Gresh>>Cameron and Barnidge
Whitworth<Thomas
Boling>Greco
Cook<<Mack
Zeitler>>>Lavaua
Smith>>Schwartz
You really can't compare the front 7 based on position as they are so different. Both teams are good, personally I would take the Bengals based on last year's production and the game changing ability they showed against GB.
Hall<Haden
Newman>Skrine
Nelson>>>Gipson
Iloka<<<Ward
Bengals win 27-6
Here's how I see it:
>>> equals large advantage
>>moderate
>slight (noticeable)
Dalton>>>Hoyer or Weeden
Gio and BJGE>>>McGahee and Rainey
AJ Green>>Josh Gordan
Mo Sanu>Greg "Butterfingers" Little
Eifert and Gresh>>Cameron and Barnidge
Whitworth<Thomas
Boling>Greco
Cook<<Mack
Zeitler>>>Lavaua
Smith>>Schwartz
You really can't compare the front 7 based on position as they are so different. Both teams are good, personally I would take the Bengals based on last year's production and the game changing ability they showed against GB.
Hall<Haden
Newman>Skrine
Nelson>>>Gipson
Iloka<<<Ward
Bengals win 27-6
Put the shit down!!! Its clearly got your brain all fucked up!!
Thomas only gets a slight edge over Whitworth!?!? WTF...... I'm gonna be lol'ing in my sleep over this shit........ I just pointed out the obviously flawed one but there's a few more that had WTF written all over it.....I understand being a homer, but please reserve that dumb shit for a Cinci board!
-
No matter what you'll have to deal with the fact that your crappy fair weather franchise is nothing more than a copy of an older more storied franchise. Copied colors, copied uniforms and no history of success.Congratulations to you.
Didn't all of that history move on to Baltimore when the owner decided that Cleveland was a shitty place, filled with shitty fans and unfit to be the home of an NFL franchise?
Didn't all of that history move on to Baltimore when the owner decided that Cleveland was a shitty place, filled with shitty fans and unfit to be the home of an NFL franchise?
Well, are they called the Baltimore BROWNS??
-
Kinda funny but this is something an old dog learned this morning. I looked up the definition of Bengal. A freaking kitty cat! It's a hybrid domestic breed of house cat Mild tempered and cute. So what's up with all that jungle bullshit? I'm thinking that litterbox would be much more appropriate.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login