Skip to content

Browns - Bengals Game

The Browns Board
387 45 13.9k
  • Browns 37, Bengals 13

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Browns 37, Bengals 13

    Wow.

  • If any of you guys actually think the browns win this game, go jump off the nearest bridge. The bengals held Aaron fucking Rodgers (you know, the best QB in the league) to a QB rating in the mid 60's. Our QB is Brian Hoyer. We don't have a fucking chance. The bengals aren't the Vikings, they actually have a pass rush, secondary, quarterback and competent receiving threats.

    31-10 Bengals

  • Browns 37, Bengals 13

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Browns 37, Bengals 13

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you can't possibly be serious. The bengals are better in literally every facet of the game.

  • Browns 37, Bengals 13

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Browns 37, Bengals 13

    You're actually Retarded

  • with a big fat dick right up their ass!

    will be interesting. both defenses look solid. it will be decided on who puts up more points. (wow, did i just sound stoopid right there or what?).

    @miktoxic said:

    with a big fat dick right up their ass!

    will be interesting. both defenses look solid. it will be decided on who puts up more points. (wow, did i just sound stoopid right there or what?).

    You gay, boy?

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Browns 37, Bengals 13

    You're actually Retarded

    Clowns Blow said:

    You're actually Retarded

    What we got us a Cintucky boy here?

  • Clowns Blow said:

    You're actually Retarded

    What we got us a Cintucky boy here?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What we got us a Cintucky boy here?

    A realist, among other things. If you actually think the browns have the talent to not only hang with the bengals, but beat them by 24, you're Retarded. The browns beat another shitty winless team on a last minute drive. Congrats. The bengals beat a perennial playoff team led by the best quarterback in the league, even after going down by 16 with 20 minutes to go. You don't have a chance in hell

  • Browns 37, Bengals 13

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Browns 37, Bengals 13

    I hope your inner homer typed that.

    Please explain how this team comes up with 37 points against one of the better Ds in this league?

    I'm intrigued!

  • Clowns Blow said:

    You're actually Retarded

    What we got us a Cintucky boy here?

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What we got us a Cintucky boy here?

    Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Browns 37, Bengals 13

    I hope your inner homer typed that.

    Please explain how this team comes up with 37 points against one of the better Ds in this league?

    I'm intrigued!

    @carlos-spicyweiner said:

    I hope your inner homer typed that.

    Please explain how this team comes up with 37 points against one of the better Ds in this league?

    I'm intrigued

    They'll score 37 points by scoring 4 Touchdowns and 3 Field Goals...

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What we got us a Cintucky boy here?

    Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing

    Clowns Blow said:

    Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing

    Shut up boy. You all hillbillies are second to shittsburgh for the most inbred population.

  • it's pretty clear these are cintucky slack-jawed yokels disguised as browns' fans.

    shit you can smell stink off a pig from a mile away.

  • Clowns Blow said:

    Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing

    Shut up boy. You all hillbillies are second to shittsburgh for the most inbred population.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Shut up boy. You all hillbillies are second to shittsburgh for the most inbred population.

    Well West Virginia is still a thing, so that's probably an inaccurate statement, chief.

    Also,

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What we got us a Cintucky boy here?

    Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing

    Clowns Blow said:

    Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing

    It is beyond laughable that someone from Cincinnati would call Cleveland a shitty city. I have been to every major city in the nation, and I can tell you without a doubt that Cleveland has anything and everything that just about any other city in the country has.

    The Bengals seem, perhaps to have a decent team this year that will not fall down the backside of the roller coaster like they usually do. But don't let a little teeny tiny bit of success go to your head about how great your team is ...or your city.

  • it's pretty clear these are cintucky slack-jawed yokels disguised as browns' fans.

    shit you can smell stink off a pig from a mile away.

    @miktoxic said:

    it's pretty clear these are cintucky slack-jawed yokels disguised as browns' fans.

    shit you can smell stink off a pig from a mile away.

    Disguised? Pretty sure my username says it all pretty clearly. You guys suck and the Bengals are going to fucking destroy your pathetic team come Sunday.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    What we got us a Cintucky boy here?

    Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing

    Clowns Blow said:

    I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab.

    You should.

    Zombo

  • @carlos-spicyweiner said:

    I hope your inner homer typed that.

    Please explain how this team comes up with 37 points against one of the better Ds in this league?

    I'm intrigued

    They'll score 37 points by scoring 4 Touchdowns and 3 Field Goals...

    @mark-o said:

    They'll score 37 points by scoring 4 Touchdowns and 3 Field Goals...

    That's a physical impossibility for a Cleveland browns team, especially when your line sucks, your receivers can't catch (or in Gordon and littles cases, stay out of trouble) your starting running back was sitting on his couch last week and your quarterback is an nfl reject.

  • We will see this Sunday won't we assclown.

    You lost to the Browns in Cleveland last year and this years defense is much better than last years team.

  • I like the new guy.

    Anyways, this being the Browns board and all, it's about time for one of you football fans to post stats about which city has a higher rate of STD's.

  • I like the new guy.

    Anyways, this being the Browns board and all, it's about time for one of you football fans to post stats about which city has a higher rate of STD's.

    @umadogg said:

    I like the new guy.

    Anyways, this being the Browns board and all, it's about time for one of you football fans to post stats about which city has a higher rate of STD's.

    Since you brought it up, and apparently it is an area of interest for you, why don't you just tell us.....and then tell us why it matters to you.