Browns - Bengals Game
-
What we got us a Cintucky boy here?
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
Clowns Blow said:
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
Shut up boy. You all hillbillies are second to shittsburgh for the most inbred population.
-
it's pretty clear these are cintucky slack-jawed yokels disguised as browns' fans.
shit you can smell stink off a pig from a mile away.
-
Clowns Blow said:
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
Shut up boy. You all hillbillies are second to shittsburgh for the most inbred population.
Shut up boy. You all hillbillies are second to shittsburgh for the most inbred population.
Well West Virginia is still a thing, so that's probably an inaccurate statement, chief.
Also,
-
What we got us a Cintucky boy here?
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
Clowns Blow said:
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
It is beyond laughable that someone from Cincinnati would call Cleveland a shitty city. I have been to every major city in the nation, and I can tell you without a doubt that Cleveland has anything and everything that just about any other city in the country has.
The Bengals seem, perhaps to have a decent team this year that will not fall down the backside of the roller coaster like they usually do. But don't let a little teeny tiny bit of success go to your head about how great your team is ...or your city.
-
it's pretty clear these are cintucky slack-jawed yokels disguised as browns' fans.
shit you can smell stink off a pig from a mile away.
it's pretty clear these are cintucky slack-jawed yokels disguised as browns' fans.
shit you can smell stink off a pig from a mile away.
Disguised? Pretty sure my username says it all pretty clearly. You guys suck and the Bengals are going to fucking destroy your pathetic team come Sunday.
-
What we got us a Cintucky boy here?
Oh, and Cleveland is the shittiest city in the US outside Detroit, so I'm not going to take any offense to the Kentucky jab. They don't call it "the mistake by the lake" for nothing
-
I hope your inner homer typed that.
Please explain how this team comes up with 37 points against one of the better Ds in this league?
I'm intrigued
They'll score 37 points by scoring 4 Touchdowns and 3 Field Goals...
They'll score 37 points by scoring 4 Touchdowns and 3 Field Goals...
That's a physical impossibility for a Cleveland browns team, especially when your line sucks, your receivers can't catch (or in Gordon and littles cases, stay out of trouble) your starting running back was sitting on his couch last week and your quarterback is an nfl reject.
-
I like the new guy.
Anyways, this being the Browns board and all, it's about time for one of you football fans to post stats about which city has a higher rate of STD's.
I like the new guy.
Anyways, this being the Browns board and all, it's about time for one of you football fans to post stats about which city has a higher rate of STD's.
Since you brought it up, and apparently it is an area of interest for you, why don't you just tell us.....and then tell us why it matters to you.
-
We will see this Sunday won't we assclown.
You lost to the Browns in Cleveland last year and this years defense is much better than last years team.
We will see this Sunday won't we assclown.
You lost to the Browns in Cleveland last year and this years defense is much better than last years team.
Unfortunately for you, the bengals are finally over the hump. Gio Bernard and Tyler Eifert have made the offense infinitely more dynamic and explosive. The Browns don't have the secondary to contain all of the options the Bengals have, especially since Haden struggles against Green. The pass rush is just as good as last years top 3 ranked one, the secondary is much better now that Iloka has established himself as a legit starting safety, and Harrison's intensity has rubbed off on a linebacking crew that has been fantastic this far. Last year the bengals would have crumpled after going down 16 to an elite team like GB. Obviously this years team is much different.
-
They'll score 37 points by scoring 4 Touchdowns and 3 Field Goals...
That's a physical impossibility for a Cleveland browns team, especially when your line sucks, your receivers can't catch (or in Gordon and littles cases, stay out of trouble) your starting running back was sitting on his couch last week and your quarterback is an nfl reject.
Clowns Blow said:
That's a physical impossibility for a Cleveland browns team, especially when your line sucks, your receivers can't catch (or in Gordon and littles cases, stay out of trouble) your starting running back was sitting on his couch last week and your quarterback is an nfl reject.
seems like your defense spent most of last sunday on the couch. the pack rammed the ball down your throats for a mere 182 rushing yards.
-
They do call it the Queer City. I can see why now
-
I like the new guy.
Anyways, this being the Browns board and all, it's about time for one of you football fans to post stats about which city has a higher rate of STD's.
Since you brought it up, and apparently it is an area of interest for you, why don't you just tell us.....and then tell us why it matters to you.
Since you brought it up, and apparently it is an area of interest for you, why don't you just tell us.....and then tell us why it matters to you.
Kinda figured that was where the conversation was going because that's where the conversation always seems to go with you guys.
Not that I mind much, but the new guy seems intent on swapping about football related stuff. You guys, not so much.
Anyways, carry on.
-
So when Browns fans get called out on their ridiculous predictions, they turn to insults. I get it. I've never hated Browns fans, only Stiller fans. But now I can see the parallel. Stillers get called out on how bad they suck, "6 rings, blah blah"... Browns get called out, "you're an inbred".
Anyways, I really wanna see what happens if your QB tries to throw 54 times against the Bengals D. Browns don't have the offensive weapons. You have no running back, and your QB is garbage.
BTW, I'm not from Cincy or Cleveland.
-
Clowns Blow said:
That's a physical impossibility for a Cleveland browns team, especially when your line sucks, your receivers can't catch (or in Gordon and littles cases, stay out of trouble) your starting running back was sitting on his couch last week and your quarterback is an nfl reject.
seems like your defense spent most of last sunday on the couch. the pack rammed the ball down your throats for a mere 182 rushing yards.
Yeah, they were too busy holding the best quarterback in the league to a rating of 64.5 and forcing a turnover while the packers were trying to run out the clock, and returning it for the game winning touchdown.seems like your defense spent most of last sunday on the couch. the pack rammed the ball down your throats for a mere 182 rushing yards.
-
So when Browns fans get called out on their ridiculous predictions, they turn to insults. I get it. I've never hated Browns fans, only Stiller fans. But now I can see the parallel. Stillers get called out on how bad they suck, "6 rings, blah blah"... Browns get called out, "you're an inbred".
Anyways, I really wanna see what happens if your QB tries to throw 54 times against the Bengals D. Browns don't have the offensive weapons. You have no running back, and your QB is garbage.
BTW, I'm not from Cincy or Cleveland.
Neek said:
So when Browns fans get called out on their ridiculous predictions, they turn to insults. I get it. I've never hated Browns fans, only Stiller fans. But now I can see the parallel. Stillers get called out on how bad they suck, "6 rings, blah blah"... Browns get called out, "you're an inbred".
Anyways, I really wanna see what happens if your QB tries to throw 54 times against the Bengals D. Browns don't have the offensive weapons. You have no running back, and your QB is garbage.
BTW, I'm not from Cincy or Cleveland.
Seems like a good D can keep a team in any game
-
Since you brought it up, and apparently it is an area of interest for you, why don't you just tell us.....and then tell us why it matters to you.
Kinda figured that was where the conversation was going because that's where the conversation always seems to go with you guys.
Not that I mind much, but the new guy seems intent on swapping about football related stuff. You guys, not so much.
Anyways, carry on.
Kinda figured that was where the conversation was going because that's where the conversation always seems to go with you guys.
Not that I mind much, but the new guy seems intent on swapping about football related stuff. You guys, not so much.
Anyways, carry on.
It's a football board right? I mean, I guess it's been awhile since real football has been played in Cleveland. And trust me, I know that pain.
-
So when Browns fans get called out on their ridiculous predictions, they turn to insults. I get it. I've never hated Browns fans, only Stiller fans. But now I can see the parallel. Stillers get called out on how bad they suck, "6 rings, blah blah"... Browns get called out, "you're an inbred".
Anyways, I really wanna see what happens if your QB tries to throw 54 times against the Bengals D. Browns don't have the offensive weapons. You have no running back, and your QB is garbage.
BTW, I'm not from Cincy or Cleveland.
-
Since you brought it up, and apparently it is an area of interest for you, why don't you just tell us.....and then tell us why it matters to you.
Kinda figured that was where the conversation was going because that's where the conversation always seems to go with you guys.
Not that I mind much, but the new guy seems intent on swapping about football related stuff. You guys, not so much.
Anyways, carry on.
Kinda figured that was where the conversation was going because that's where the conversation always seems to go with you guys.
Well, YOU are the one that brought it up....if that is where the conversation always seems to go when you are involved, perhaps it is because it is YOU who are directing it that way. Apparently so.
Not that I mind much, but the new guy seems intent on swapping about football related stuff. You guys, not so much.
Anyways, carry on.
Anyone here will talk football with you any time you want. What's on your mind?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login