Skip to content

Browns - Bengals Game

The Browns Board
387 45 13.9k
  • Neek said:

    BTW, I'm not from Cincy or Cleveland.

    But are you from Kentucky?

    I ask only because Browns fans really seem to hate Kentucky.

    @umadogg said:

    But are you from Kentucky?

    I ask only because Browns fans really seem to hate Kentucky.

    Nope

  • Clowns Blow said:

    That's a physical impossibility for a Cleveland browns team, especially when your line sucks, your receivers can't catch (or in Gordon and littles cases, stay out of trouble) your starting running back was sitting on his couch last week and your quarterback is an nfl reject.

    Yeah- and you keep leading the NFL in arrests.

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah- and you keep leading the NFL in arrests.

    135-490x612.jpg

  • Clowns Blow said:

    That's a physical impossibility for a Cleveland browns team, especially when your line sucks, your receivers can't catch (or in Gordon and littles cases, stay out of trouble) your starting running back was sitting on his couch last week and your quarterback is an nfl reject.

    Yeah- and you keep leading the NFL in arrests.

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah- and you keep leading the NFL in arrests.

    Oh hear we go.

    Another quality response.

  • @umadogg said:

    But are you from Kentucky?

    I ask only because Browns fans really seem to hate Kentucky.

    No, its just a silly way to imply that people from Cincinnati are ignorant hillbillies because they live so close to Kentucky.

    But, in my mind I actually find that people from Kentucky are quitesophisticated and erudite, perhaps moreso than people from Cincinnati.

    @the-gipper said:

    No, its just a silly way to imply that people from Cincinnati are ignorant hillbillies because they live so close to Kentucky.

    Again, it seems like you're taking shots at poor old innocent Kentucky when your real target is the fine citizens of Cincinnati.

    Not that I mind very much, but that type of inaccuracy is shockingly Weeden-like.

  • Someone give me 2 legit reasons this team beats Cincy Sun?

  • @mike-h said:

    Leon Hall may not play... nursing a sore hamstring

    Adam "Pacman" Jones was arrested for the second time this year... if he plays this week it'll be a surprise considering how much trouble he's been in with the law (arrested twice this year already, 3x since going to Bengals)

    Dre Kirkpatrick might play, but he missed last week with a hamstring strain.

    Basically, if Mitchell Schwartz and Cousins don't get Hoyer/Weeden killed... Browns should be able to compete.

    Hall will play, he's already stated he's good to go. Jones was cited, not arrested. There is a difference. He may be disciplined internally but not by the league. Dre Kirk and Ghee should both be good to go as well. And the pass rush of the Bengals will absolutely destroy the Browns pathetic o-line.

  • Someone give me 2 legit reasons this team beats Cincy Sun?

    @carlos-spicyweiner said:

    Someone give me 2 legit reasons this team beats Cincy Sun?

    There aren't two. The only one that could have potentially been used was Trent Richardson lol. Willis McGahee running 8 times for 9 yards doesn't exactly scare me.

  • TL;DR

    But just based on the sentiment you seem to post with, I can assume that both of those quarterbacks were good. Now I'll assure you that this is not that controversy revisited, as both Hoyer and Weeden suck fat balls.

  • @mike-h said:

    Leon Hall may not play... nursing a sore hamstring

    Adam "Pacman" Jones was arrested for the second time this year... if he plays this week it'll be a surprise considering how much trouble he's been in with the law (arrested twice this year already, 3x since going to Bengals)

    Dre Kirkpatrick might play, but he missed last week with a hamstring strain.

    Basically, if Mitchell Schwartz and Cousins don't get Hoyer/Weeden killed... Browns should be able to compete.

    If Cleveland had a QB...............

    It MIGHT matter.

  • @kingcob said:

    I wouldn't trade Gordon for anything less from the lions than Stafford or Johnson.

    Maybe 2 1sts, maybe.

    Gordon's suspension history is nonsense. Getting suspended for a year raaarely happens. It's like worry about plane crashes or being struck by lightning. Guys get suspended for drugs constantly, but they almost never get the full year. I think Gordon will wise up or find some clean pee.

    I don't know what I'd want for Little...but a 5th is stupid. I'd consider a 2nd, maybe a 3rd and a player we need. 5th rounders are throw away picks. Problem is Greg Little kind of stinks much of the time.

    Yeah dude the Lions will prolly trade you Calving for Josh Gordon's dumbass. Keep dreaming.

  • @carlos-spicyweiner said:

    Someone give me 2 legit reasons this team beats Cincy Sun?

    There aren't two. The only one that could have potentially been used was Trent Richardson lol. Willis McGahee running 8 times for 9 yards doesn't exactly scare me.

    Clowns Blow said:

    There aren't two. The only one that could have potentially been used was Trent Richardson lol. Willis McGahee running 8 times for 9 yards doesn't exactly scare me.

    The Browns do have a good Defense. Painfully unrealistic fans, but a good defense.

  • TL;DR

    But just based on the sentiment you seem to post with, I can assume that both of those quarterbacks were good. Now I'll assure you that this is not that controversy revisited, as both Hoyer and Weeden suck fat balls.

    Clowns Blow said:

    TL;DR

    But just based on the sentiment you seem to post with, I can assume that both of those quarterbacks were good. Now I'll assure you that this is not that controversy revisited, as both Hoyer and Weeden suck fat balls.

    Gotta agree.

    Hoyer is or never will be, Sipe-ish.

    Not sure if he will go as low as sucking fat balls, but I'm not getting the comparison.

  • Clowns Blow said:

    There aren't two. The only one that could have potentially been used was Trent Richardson lol. Willis McGahee running 8 times for 9 yards doesn't exactly scare me.

    The Browns do have a good Defense. Painfully unrealistic fans, but a good defense.

    Neek said:

    The Browns do have a good Defense. Painfully unrealistic fans, but a good defense.

    Ok that's one.

    I'll give that, stats wise the Browns are out performing the bengals.(stats do lie)

    But I need another one?

  • @mike-h said:

    Leon Hall may not play... nursing a sore hamstring

    Adam "Pacman" Jones was arrested for the second time this year... if he plays this week it'll be a surprise considering how much trouble he's been in with the law (arrested twice this year already, 3x since going to Bengals)

    Dre Kirkpatrick might play, but he missed last week with a hamstring strain.

    Basically, if Mitchell Schwartz and Cousins don't get Hoyer/Weeden killed... Browns should be able to compete.

    Hall will play, he's already stated he's good to go. Jones was cited, not arrested. There is a difference. He may be disciplined internally but not by the league. Dre Kirk and Ghee should both be good to go as well. And the pass rush of the Bengals will absolutely destroy the Browns pathetic o-line.

    @the-gipper said:

    Clowns Blow said:

    Hall will play, he's already stated he's good to go.

    Nevertheless, is he going to be 100%? It won't do you any good to have a gimp trying to cover Josh Gordon.

    Jones was cited, not arrested. There is a difference.

    Not really. One must be detained...which is a form of arrest, before being cited.

    He may be disciplined internally but not by the league.

    I don't know about that there. Talk about a guy on thin ice that has NO leeway as far as his behavior is concerned.

    Dre Kirk and Ghee should both be good to go as well. And the pass rush of the Bengals will absolutely destroy the Browns pathetic o-line.

    The Browns line is only bad at one spot....but of course one weak wink can be a problem for the whole chain.

    Overall it is better than the Bengals line....which likewise will have the Browns pass rush to deal with.

    In fact the Browns thus far have sacked opponents 12 times. The Bengals have only 6 sacks....so who should be worried in that regard?

    Leon is more than capable of covering that overrated bum even if he wasn't 100 percent. So is Newman. Jones will play more likely than not. You saying the Browns O line is better than the Bengals is nothing short of laughable. The D line was top 3 in the nfl and returned everyone. Slow start, dismissing them is a bad idea for ya.

  • Good lord I can't wait until Sunday at about 4PM. I shall return.

    Bengals - 31

    Browns - 17

  • @the-gipper said:

    It seems to me that that last minute comeback to win the game Sunday in only the second start of his NFL career was decidedly Sipe-ish....Kardiac Kid-ish. That is why I brought it up. Wouldn't that be fair to say?

    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile. Especially against 0-2 teams with no film on him.

  • @the-gipper said:

    No, its just a silly way to imply that people from Cincinnati are ignorant hillbillies because they live so close to Kentucky.

    Again, it seems like you're taking shots at poor old innocent Kentucky when your real target is the fine citizens of Cincinnati.

    Not that I mind very much, but that type of inaccuracy is shockingly Weeden-like.

    @umadogg said:

    Again, it seems like you're taking shots at poor old innocent Kentucky when your real target is the fine citizens of Cincinnati.

    Not that I mind very much, but that type of inaccuracy is shockingly Weeden-like.

    No. My Dad is from Kentucky. I am not taking shots at Kentuckians at all....but yes, at Zinzinnatianz

  • Neek said:

    The Browns do have a good Defense. Painfully unrealistic fans, but a good defense.

    Ok that's one.

    I'll give that, stats wise the Browns are out performing the bengals.(stats do lie)

    But I need another one?

    @carlos-spicyweiner said:

    Ok that's one.

    I'll give that, stats wise the Browns are out performing the bengals.(stats do lie)

    But I need another one?

    No, no. I didn't say that was a reason. Cincy has too many weapons on offense now. I'm just saying, the Browns D is no joke. That being said, Cincy is still gonna beat that ass.

  • Neek said:

    The Browns do have a good Defense. Painfully unrealistic fans, but a good defense.

    Ok that's one.

    I'll give that, stats wise the Browns are out performing the bengals.(stats do lie)

    But I need another one?

    @carlos-spicyweiner said:

    Ok that's one.

    I'll give that, stats wise the Browns are out performing the bengals.(stats do lie)

    But I need another one?

    Yes. They are the Bengals. And the Bengals have always been bi-polar. They are always capable of doing a crash and burn when it seems like they should be flying high. OK, sure, there is no logic to this reason.....just history.

  • So what's the excuse going to be after the browns get destroyed Clevelanders? It would be much easier to concede defeat now and accept what's going to happen instead of being dissapointed come Sunday at 4.