Skip to content

browns board home page

The Browns Board
5 5 498
  • was roaming around the board, and to get to the tailgate section you gotta go to the home page and navigate from there.

    ANYHOO

    they got the photo of hoyer and the recap of the game slap-dab in the middle of the page and below that they have a blurb on this weeks' BIG ASSED TAILGATE PARTY describing it, who's coming and from where etc. etc.

    BUT

    the funniest thing is right below that they have an ad for 'ATLAS BAIL BONDS' bonding agents. is that a joke or do a lot of people end up needing to call that #?

    fuggin hilarious!

  • Lol. There money is just as good as that pizza place!

  • was roaming around the board, and to get to the tailgate section you gotta go to the home page and navigate from there.

    ANYHOO

    they got the photo of hoyer and the recap of the game slap-dab in the middle of the page and below that they have a blurb on this weeks' BIG ASSED TAILGATE PARTY describing it, who's coming and from where etc. etc.

    BUT

    the funniest thing is right below that they have an ad for 'ATLAS BAIL BONDS' bonding agents. is that a joke or do a lot of people end up needing to call that #?

    fuggin hilarious!

    @miktoxic said:

    BUT

    the funniest thing is right below that they have an ad for 'ATLAS BAIL BONDS' bonding agents. is that a joke or do a lot of people end up needing to call that #?

    fuggin hilarious!

    Only Zombo is in need of the bail bonds place. Rumor has it, he's still actually wanted by Cleveland's finest after a taxi cab incident a few years back. I wasn't there so you'll have to ask him for the details.

    Mark

    P.S. while you're asking him about the cab....ask him about the black shit....

  • There have been some incidents.

    Let's leave it at that.

    I am lawyered up in case I get served when I walk off the plane.

    Z

  • There have been some incidents.

    Let's leave it at that.

    I am lawyered up in case I get served when I walk off the plane.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    There have been set incidents.

    Let's leave it at that.

    I am lawyered up in case I get served when I walk off the plane.

    Z

    don't accept any envelopes from strangers