Skip to content

As the World Turns..around Jim Brown and Holmgren

The Browns Board
7 4 488
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Yep. Jim Brown favors the Richardson trade, saying that Richardson wasn't

    able to carry the load the Browns wanted him to.

    And Holmgren blasts the Richardson trade.

    Still, I don't care much for Jim Brown - he's a goof here and there. But Holmgren

    was an all time meathead.

    Great drama for the Cincy game. But have enough drama already....@@

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/26/jim-brown-speaks-on-richardson-trade-rips-mike-holmgren-again/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #2

    by the way, is anybody else getting this message when they post?

    "

    Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/thebrown/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133"

  • by the way, is anybody else getting this message when they post?

    "

    Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/thebrown/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133"

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @calfoxwc said:

    by the way, is anybody else getting this message when they post?

    "

    Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/thebrown/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133"

    Ya, I have been getting them for a couple days ... don't know what is up.

    I thought one of those idiot Bungle fans I deleted did something to the website, but they're not that bright.

    Zombo

  • by the way, is anybody else getting this message when they post?

    "

    Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/thebrown/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133"

    RichiswhereR Richiswhere wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @calfoxwc said:

    by the way, is anybody else getting this message when they post?

    "

    Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/thebrown/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133"

    I have gotten that error as well.

    Check this one out that I get when I go into my profile then settings http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Cool. A screen full of ASCII characters. lol

  • ATENEARSA ATENEARS wrote on last edited by
    #6

    We got charged a fairly good fee for the day Richardson got cut and we had 3,000 people on the website ... maybe these errors stem from that day of overload.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #7

    We got charged a fairly good fee for the day Richardson got cut ATe

    *********************

    Well, that is not a good thing. $$ or $$$$ ?

    Egad. Maybe some of us should avoid stampeding to the Brownsboard for big news all at once, eh?