As the World Turns..around Jim Brown and Holmgren
-
Yep. Jim Brown favors the Richardson trade, saying that Richardson wasn't
able to carry the load the Browns wanted him to.
And Holmgren blasts the Richardson trade.
Still, I don't care much for Jim Brown - he's a goof here and there. But Holmgren
was an all time meathead.
Great drama for the Cincy game. But have enough drama already....@@
-
by the way, is anybody else getting this message when they post?
"
Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/thebrown/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133"
-
by the way, is anybody else getting this message when they post?
"
Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/thebrown/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133"
by the way, is anybody else getting this message when they post?
"
Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/thebrown/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133"
Ya, I have been getting them for a couple days ... don't know what is up.
I thought one of those idiot Bungle fans I deleted did something to the website, but they're not that bright.
Zombo
-
by the way, is anybody else getting this message when they post?
"
Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/thebrown/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133"
by the way, is anybody else getting this message when they post?
"
Warning: Base directory HTML_PURIFIER_PATHcache/tmp does not exist, please create or change using %Cache.SerializerPath in /home/thebrown/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php on line 133"
I have gotten that error as well.
Check this one out that I get when I go into my profile then settings http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp
-
Cool. A screen full of ASCII characters. lol
-
We got charged a fairly good fee for the day Richardson got cut and we had 3,000 people on the website ... maybe these errors stem from that day of overload.
-
We got charged a fairly good fee for the day Richardson got cut ATe
*********************
Well, that is not a good thing. $$ or $$$$ ?
Egad. Maybe some of us should avoid stampeding to the Brownsboard for big news all at once, eh?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login