Sunday could be special
-
This Sunday Cleveland could blow up!!!!
Yes, Many of you know how Huge a Tribe fan I am. The Tribe could clinch a playoff birth. Many of you haters that said wake me up in Sept when they fall out of it, well wake up because they are so close and they deserve all the credit it the world.
So this Sunday Tribe could clinch a playoff spot and the Browns if they win. Will be 2-2 and might have turned the season around. Is Hoyer the real deal? No Idea, but what I do know is he looked a hell of a lot better than Weeden. Is he the next Brady? Hell No!!! knowbody will be the next Brady. We will see, but Cleveladn could be going crazy this Sunday. Cleveland could be the talk of sports in 72 hours.
Come on Tribe, come on Browns Lets light up this town!!!!!!
-
Long overdue. October can have some real meaning this year
-
It seems like the right time for the Tribe to get hot. Better now than April and with the Browns at home beating the Bengals and the Tribe going to the playoffs it will be party time in party town. With a new and unproven management team for the Browns leaves room for optimism.
-
I'll drink to that...
Starting to get that Browns will be 2 - 2 feeling...
And the AL WC race has been amazing... three teams winning what seems like every game in September.
-
Oh baby what a weekend it could be. It would be nice if I got the confidence to make the 3+ hour drive up to see a game this year. After the last couple I've been to I'm not spending the money unless I know we have a good shot at winning.
-
LOL.... never look ahead. One game at a time...
And the tribe nearly gave me a stroke last nite...
-
Wednesday's Wild Card game is sold out, and tickets for potential ALDS games are going quickly! Get yours now before they're gone!

-

-

-

-
-

-
-

-
-
-
I do agree they have to toughen the Elf up a bit.

-
I do agree they have to toughen the Elf up a bit.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login