Are the Browns rolling out an elf mascot?
-
BOOM!!
-
Copy of cleveland-browns-wallpaper-460x288.jpg Big, Brown and Badassed!!
Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge proponent of Brownie, but that just looks like a mischievous drunken hobo.
-
Copy of cleveland-browns-wallpaper-460x288.jpg Big, Brown and Badassed!!
Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge proponent of Brownie, but that just looks like a mischievous drunken hobo.
-
-
Copy of cleveland-browns-wallpaper-460x288.jpg Big, Brown and Badassed!!
Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge proponent of Brownie, but that just looks like a mischievous drunken hobo.
-
I'm psyched for Brownie to come back. I have a Brownie the Elf sticker on my car and whenever people ask what it is and I tell them they all love it. Brownie is unique in a league where everyone is named after either a bird or a cat. I do hope they are able to incorporate him into the uniform. I always thought he would look good on the sleeves, to serve as a replacement for the "AL".
On a slightly similiar note, has anyone bought a Browns jersey recently? I go to buy a jersey and it looks like the "AL" is still on the sleeve. I want to get one without it on there.
-
-
did anyone there see Brownie/
it didn't get any attention on tv that i saw.
-
I did not but who cares? We won.
-
did anyone there see Brownie/
it didn't get any attention on tv that i saw.
did anyone there see Brownie/
it didn't get any attention on tv that i saw.
I saw him, they had a mascot football game against little kids, after all the mascot from ohio teams including Brutus Buckeye were introduced, they introduced
"BROWNIE THE ELF" through smoke and cheers.
-
-
-
did anyone there see Brownie/
it didn't get any attention on tv that i saw.
I saw him, they had a mascot football game against little kids, after all the mascot from ohio teams including Brutus Buckeye were introduced, they introduced
"BROWNIE THE ELF" through smoke and cheers.
I saw him, they had a mascot football game against little kids, after all the mascot from ohio teams including Brutus Buckeye were introduced, they introduced
"BROWNIE THE ELF" through smoke and cheers.
Hmmmm Brownie the elf............where did I here that before?????????
-
-
Which is better than a black gang banger?
sure is.
-
Which is better than a black gang banger?
sure is.
-
It looks like link from legend of Zelda. Let's not talk about who dropped the ball on naming an elf "brownie" when there's already a perfectly good creature that's actually called a brownie.
-
It looks like link from legend of Zelda. Let's not talk about who dropped the ball on naming an elf "brownie" when there's already a perfectly good creature that's actually called a brownie.
It looks like link from legend of Zelda. Let's not talk about who dropped the ball on naming an elf "brownie" when there's already a perfectly good creature that's actually called a brownie.
What about dressing someone up like ole Paul Brown himself. Now that would be bona fide!
-
It looks like link from legend of Zelda. Let's not talk about who dropped the ball on naming an elf "brownie" when there's already a perfectly good creature that's actually called a brownie.
It looks like link from legend of Zelda. Let's not talk about who dropped the ball on naming an elf "brownie" when there's already a perfectly good creature that's actually called a brownie.
Lol. I'm just glad he's back. i didjn't get it tattooed on my arm for nothing. Make fun of me all you want but that elf aint going nowhere.
-
Our elf will always be Brownie to me...
I'm betting Zombo is Brownie...
No, but Zombo does have a dog named Brownie....
Told you-it's the power of the ELF. Or can we say Hoyer the Destroyer? Perhaps a tad soon to hang that label on the kid. Hello, Earth to the Space Station- will you let us know when Brian wants to come out of orbit? Good Lord, how many kids from Cleveland have had a dream of stepping out onto the field and leading the Browns to a win in their first home start?
PS Most of the out of town guys are currently recuperating from massive post game hangovers- but WILL be in fine form come Thursday night.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login