Week 4 Game Impressions: Begals @ Browns
-
interesting choice for an onside kick attempt
-
Go D#!!!!!
-
That catch was sweeet! A bit under thrown by Hoyer
-
Say what you want but I like what I saw from Hoyer so far.
-
It looked like the FG went directly over the left crossbar which I thought meant it should count.. Can it be challenged?
Edit: Sorry I meant left upright
-
Billy cundiff should be beaten with socks filled with quarters. Hurt or not how do you miss a chip shot like that?
-
The Bengals are a good team. We're doing pretty well against them.
If we only had a reliable kicker...
-
Horseshit
-
Hold again d. Hold again
-
What a stop! Browns defense is the real deal
-
Late to the party but that field goal should have been good. I don't fault the refs but I don't get why there isn't reviews on a scoring play like that
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login