Told you Bunghole Trolls!
-
HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO!!!
-
-
Still think your TEs are better than Cameron???
-
they are killing Dalton on CBS. I love it!
-
Screw boomer and his bunghole bs....
Here we go brownies, here we go !!,,!,!,
-
Oh where oh where have the bungle fans gone, oh where oh where could they be
-
I posted earlier the history of the two franchises.......
1 Ohio NFL franchise has titles
1 Ohio franchise has heritage and history
And only 1 franchise has a fan base that is Loyal...to the death
The Cleveland Browns !!!!!
-
As they say in the movie theaters, silence is golden.
-
I challenged them to come back after the Browns won.
Surely, I thought, ONE of them would be fan enough to show up. There's still time tomorrow.
But most of em are in hiding after "smarting" off.
Idiots, most of em.
-
I still can't post on their board and signed up at 4:30. They must have a whole lot of experience with getting ripped after games and not let new registrants post for 24-48 hours. I'm gonna wait em out....bunch of for real pussies
-
Oh where oh where have the bungle fans gone, oh where oh where could they be
Oh where oh where have the bungle fans gone, oh where oh where could they be
I'll tell you where they are- I have lots of personal experince dealing with them in SW Ohio. Like hermit crabs, they have crawled back under their rocks. 35-7 Bengals? We're going to kill you? We're SO much better at every position? AJ Green will destroy Haden? Man up, and take your lumps trolls.
I suspect only Uma will be polite enough to show up. Though I heard from a high level source at today's Tailgate a lot of the Bung-hole Flamers got banned- and not by me.

-
They're not real fans. They're just douchebags in Green jerseys who only watch the games in order to drink beer and talk about UFC.
-
All I'm hearing is the sound of crickets.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login